Default Shakers Support Thread

Hi ladies May I join?

Starting weight: 94kg
    Current weight: 89-90kg
    Goal: 70kg
    Weight loss to date: 4-5kg
    Weight loss goal: 20kg (from today).
    Shake brand: Aldi shakes....

If I can join this, I hope that I'll be able to stick to it and be a bit more motivated!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lucymoo For This Useful Post:

Hokey Pokey  (24-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CocktailBubba View Post
    Thanks HP just got back from seeing my GP ad weighed myself before I left - 71.6kgs so a loss of 2.4kgs in 9 days, I'm super happy
    Wahoooo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lucymoo View Post
    Hi ladies May I join?

Starting weight: 94kg
    Current weight: 89-90kg
    Goal: 70kg
    Weight loss to date: 4-5kg
    Weight loss goal: 20kg (from today).
    Shake brand: Aldi shakes....

If I can join this, I hope that I'll be able to stick to it and be a bit more motivated!
    Absolutely can! Will add your details now

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bought a tub of Fat Blaster Vanilla Icecream flavour today, from Priceline. It was super cheap at just $16 a tub, I think. AND it tastes just like melted ice cream lol just without the thickness! Going to alternate between CS and this just to make it a little cheaper

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hokey Pokey For This Useful Post:

Alicia92  (24-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Hokey Pokey!
    I've been a bit of a yoyo dieter, shakes have worked wonders, as had Duromine at one stage (but I have unmediated ADD so it was more like medication!).
    I'm a single mummy (50/50 care) and a FT student as well! So fingers crossed, I can manage this too!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lucymoo For This Useful Post:

Hokey Pokey  (25-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

How did everyone go today? I have weigh in tomorrow morning. DH and BIL had pizza for dinner with the kids and my sister and I had our Optifast soups am feeling very proud that I didn't sneak a slice! (Especially as it smelled particularly good).

Will update my progress in the morning. I know already it won't be as much as last week thanks to one day of 'real' meals and a birthday party (with cake :S), but as long as I am not heavier I'll be happy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Shakers Support Thread

Oh gosh pizza!! You did so well by not having any. I lovvvve pizza such a temptation. Its a really good feeling knowing that you were able to say no.

Today I went to my parents. I took my shake along and had that for lunch. Normally it's a pig out there for lunch. This morning weighed myself and I'm down to 85.5kg Saturday night we are having a Chinese banquet for my mum's birthday. So that will be a massive diet blow out lol. Oh well there has to be times when we can eat what we want.

I'm also using the my fitness pal app. Its great to keep an eye on how many calories are in foods.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

11. The Following User Says Thank You to starla For This Useful Post:

rlpreston  (25-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starla View Post
    Oh gosh pizza!! You did so well by not having any. I lovvvve pizza such a temptation. Its a really good feeling knowing that you were able to say no.

Today I went to my parents. I took my shake along and had that for lunch. Normally it's a pig out there for lunch. This morning weighed myself and I'm down to 85.5kg Saturday night we are having a Chinese banquet for my mum's birthday. So that will be a massive diet blow out lol. Oh well there has to be times when we can eat what we want.

I'm also using the my fitness pal app. Its great to keep an eye on how many calories are in foods.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub
    Congratulations on your loss
    Birthdays are difficult - we had two this week. I always feel rude saying no to cake but know it's only temporary. Love it when there is fruit I can eat.
    With the chinese - sometimes you can order meals with lots of good protein and stir fry veg that have low carb sauces or minimal sauce and skip the rice. Thai is probably a little easier but I'm not great on take out as we don't get out too much! Seeing it's a banquet though - just try and choose the low carb but high meat and veg options...and watch portion size - I ate a little too much the other night even though it was an okay food - just hungry - can't wait to feel full again.

We also walked past a pizza restaurant tonight (Was after dinner and still starving) - I was having a 'one-up' competition with our eldest as to how many pizzas we could eat as we continued on our way.
    Last edited by blue bunny; 24-01-2013 at 20:22.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Shakers Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hokey Pokey View Post
    Added
    Thanks hun, you are awesome x

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Alicia92 For This Useful Post:

Hokey Pokey  (25-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rlpreston View Post
    How did everyone go today? I have weigh in tomorrow morning. DH and BIL had pizza for dinner with the kids and my sister and I had our Optifast soups am feeling very proud that I didn't sneak a slice! (Especially as it smelled particularly good).

Will update my progress in the morning. I know already it won't be as much as last week thanks to one day of 'real' meals and a birthday party (with cake :S), but as long as I am not heavier I'll be happy.
    Good luck this morning

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast