Closed Thread
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mel04 View Post
    Can I join in?
    I bought optifast shakes today.
    I lost almost 40 kilos a while back, but this year has been an emotional one and I am an emotional eater.
    I need to loose 15kgs to be in the healthy weight range. First mini goal is 5 kgs though to hopefully help with ttc.
    I also just ordered myself a spin bike which should arrive this week so hoping that helps with the motivation, it will go in front of the telly. Aim is if I want to watch tv I have to be pedalling!
    Welcome aboard! Will add you now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH & I are stating shakes next Mon, Dh is starting on isowhey the diabetic one and I'm yet to decide what one I will try I need to loss a bit and DH needs to lose 30kg for his new position

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Inked Mumma For This Useful Post:

Hokey Pokey  (30-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Inked Mumma View Post
    DH & I are stating shakes next Mon, Dh is starting on isowhey the diabetic one and I'm yet to decide what one I will try I need to loss a bit and DH needs to lose 30kg for his new position
    Welcome!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am really proud of myself

I took DS out to dinner with his best mate last night to a burger restaurant...and I ordered the "dieters special" (although i almost didn't because of what it was called lol) and it was a grilled chicked breast and salad with sauce on the side (which i used very sparingly!)!! I did eat 4 of DS's chips...but not having any on my plate made it much easier!

So often in the past I would have gone "oh well, at a burger place so have to have a burger" and it was nice to not do that to myself.

I want to use this time to learn to make much better choices every day so that i just like eating healthy...so a step in the right direction.

DS starts a new school tomorrow (after 6 months homeschooling due to an awful experience at his old school) and I have been so stressed but have still be sticking to the shakes. Yay, if i can get through this time without binging...i can do it every day!

Welcome to the newbies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mel04 View Post
    Can I join in?
    I bought optifast shakes today.
    I lost almost 40 kilos a while back, but this year has been an emotional one and I am an emotional eater.
    I need to loose 15kgs to be in the healthy weight range. First mini goal is 5 kgs though to hopefully help with ttc.
    I also just ordered myself a spin bike which should arrive this week so hoping that helps with the motivation, it will go in front of the telly. Aim is if I want to watch tv I have to be pedalling!
    40kg is lot to lose, well done. Good luck with TTC too.
    I wanted a bike for that reason lol DP says the cross trainer does the same thing but your standing lol Its sooo hard with it though coz it burns my legs more

Welcome to the group

Quote Originally Posted by Inked Mumma View Post
    Welcome! Glad your joining. Let us know what you get

For the newbies if you didnt see, we also have a FB group your all welcome to join. Just PM me for link.

Quote Originally Posted by River Song View Post

I took DS out to dinner with his best mate last night to a burger restaurant...and I ordered the "dieters special" (although i almost didn't because of what it was called lol) and it was a grilled chicked breast and salad with sauce on the side (which i used very sparingly!)!! I did eat 4 of DS's chips...but not having any on my plate made it much easier!

So often in the past I would have gone "oh well, at a burger place so have to have a burger" and it was nice to not do that to myself.

I want to use this time to learn to make much better choices every day so that i just like eating healthy...so a step in the right direction.

DS starts a new school tomorrow (after 6 months homeschooling due to an awful experience at his old school) and I have been so stressed but have still be sticking to the shakes. Yay, if i can get through this time without binging...i can do it every day!

Welcome to the newbies
    YAY great job on the vege burger It makes you feel better about your choices when you stick to your guns!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cleigh For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by River Song View Post

Welcome to the newbies
    Well done!

MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Count me in! Embarrassed to put my details on the net, but if it helps!

Greenhorn:
    Start weight: 71kg
    Goal weight: 62-65kg (BMI of 21-22, I'm not trying to get skinny, just normal )
    Weight Loss to Date: 0kgs.
    Shake brand: FatBlaster Max
    (for now, I might go back onto isowhey)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrJones&Me For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenhorn View Post
    Count me in! Embarrassed to put my details on the net, but if it helps!

Greenhorn:
    Start weight: 71kg
    Goal weight: 62-65kg (BMI of 21-22, I'm not trying to get skinny, just normal )
    Weight Loss to Date: 0kgs.
    Shake brand: FatBlaster Max
    Welcome! Will add you now

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hokey Pokey For This Useful Post:

MrJones&Me  (30-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    15 of us now

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hokey Pokey For This Useful Post:

MrJones&Me  (30-01-2013)

MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone here work with Judgy Judgersons? If I take a shake to work, all they say is "that won't work" or "just eat healthy"

Yeah, sure.... because that's worked for the past 2 years!!