+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    ~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkingClassMum View Post
    Not nuffy at all - my 11yo asked the same question yesterday - and all birds do it a bit differently. Birds 'roost' when they sleep. Seagulls roost on beaches and rocks etc - we went to the beach late last night with a strong torch so the kids could see them. Sparrows and magpies roost in trees and only use nests when 'nesting' - laying eggs and raising young. Some birds will use nests most if the year round, and some birds never actually build nests (Penguins for example). There are special names for some birds 'nests' like rookeries, and eireys (eagle nests).
    Wow thanks! So it was a valid question, lol... I just always see them during the day and never at night; but never really lined up perched on tree branches either so just wondered where they hide out

Oh and btw, how gorgeous of you to get the kids out with torches on the beach to see the birds and where they roost; awesome, hands on mummy teaching your kiddies in our world of easy "google" everything and anything!
    Last edited by ~Marigold~; 20-01-2013 at 21:42.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Random questions you have that you want the answer to...

Quote Originally Posted by HarvestMoon View Post
    Nope... My brother was one of those cruel kids that liked to test that theory.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using BubHub
    My brother too.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by babycart View Post
    Here's a gem, thanks to my 18yo nieces fb status:

"Can u go pee pee in a girls vajayjay on the flop? Would that lead to an infection?"

Discuss.
    I would imagine a guy could hold it in. Or it would be highly unlikely to happen. I could be wrong.

And what a status to have, weird.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jenrose View Post
    Waaa!? I want to know WHY when you have to get up at say 7am for work and seriously cannot open your eyes your that tired BUT when you have a day off your absolutely fine to wake up at 7am. Anyone else??
    I'd love to know the answer to this too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by babycart View Post
    Here's a gem, thanks to my 18yo nieces fb status:

"Can u go pee pee in a girls vajayjay on the flop? Would that lead to an infection?"

Discuss.
    I would think that a guy could hold off until he is finished. Having said that, urine is essentially sterile (unless he has hepatitis etc) so unlikely to get an infection. Certainly wouldn't encourage it though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post
    I don't know why you'd let a guy pee in your vagina anyway. Or why he'd want to. WTF?! And why does FB need to know you're into weird kinky pee-activities?

Oh - yes - I forgot about actual birds other than those that live in parks and such. lol. So listen to WCM!

oh these are questions that i can not even bring myself to think about!! Wrong on so many levels!

Mrs Molly Coddle is offline I've admitted in writing that veve is awesome - eeek she has proof!!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Dr Karl answered the pee question on the radio once... Something about the vas deferens.. Something something. Hm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tildy View Post
    I would guess yes he could but it would be highly unlikely and surely he could hold it till he pulls out. I doubt a guy could do it accidentally. And I imagine it could cause an infection. Doesnt seem hygenic at ne rate.
    I told her that while urine is sterile, i wouldn't recommend it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by mumofgremlins View Post
    I thought men lost their eRection if they needed to pee? Maybe I'm incorrect but I ain't running out to ask dp, he'd suggest I do some sort of experiment and I tired..
    TMI- but DH pees with an erection a lot.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CookingMonster View Post
    This is one I've been thinking about lately.
    Is frozen coke the same volume when defrosted? Ie am I getting ripped off by getting it frozen? It feels like less but I haven't wanted to waste my frozen coke to find out.
    Talk about random! For what it's worth I have tried googling this but couldn't find the answer.
    I can solve this for you!

Frozen coke has a lower liquid volume, per cup, than regular coke as it is carbonated.

At Macca's for instance, both are made from syrup (different syrup for each) mixed with water and carbonated. The frozen kind, however, expands as it is frozen so that less fills a cup. If you melt them, the regular old coke would be a larger volume