+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone doing Celebrity Slim?

I tried celebrity slim. They taste really nice but are no where near as filling as optifast (which I am using now). I found that I was hungry all day with celebrity slim.

Best of luck with your journey

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rlpreston For This Useful Post:

Hokey Pokey  (21-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rlpreston View Post
    I tried celebrity slim. They taste really nice but are no where near as filling as optifast (which I am using now). I found that I was hungry all day with celebrity slim.

i'm a bit confused with as to continue with CS or to start up on optifast.. i've heard alot of good outcomes with optifast.. hence all my questions on the other weightloss shakes thread !

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GlitterFarts For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Minchi View Post
    i'm a bit confused with as to continue with CS or to start up on optifast.. i've heard alot of good outcomes with optifast.. hence all my questions on the other weightloss shakes thread !
    My experience is far better with Optifast, and I have not heard any bad reviews personally. Optifast is the Canstar favourite but CS did well also. For me it really came down to being hungry on CS, so I would snack. Then, of course, it was not as effective.

If you have great will power to sustain through some hunger (I wasn't starving, just never felt full) and want a little less expensive then CS can work. To me, the extra $ was worth it to not feel hungry (I am a terrible 'snacker').

Hope this helped

ImageUploadedByBub Hub1358687094.063629.jpg

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rlpreston For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My experience is far better with Optifast, and I have not heard any bad reviews personally. Optifast is the Canstar favourite but CS did well also. For me it really came down to being hungry on CS, so I would snack. Then, of course, it was not as effective.

If you have great will power to sustain through some hunger (I wasn't starving, just never felt full) and want a little less expensive then CS can work. To me, the extra $ was worth it to not feel hungry (I am a terrible 'snacker').

Hope this helped

Attachment 30475
    thanks! definately helped, yes, im a snacker too.. so i'll give optifast a go.
    this will sound really ridiculous but what i found helps is sticking the most unflattering photos i have found of myself on the inside of the pantry at eye level... that way everytime i feel like snacking on something i shouldn't , i see the photos and it makes me stop wanting the snack..and right next to them i have put up the best pics i have too... so i can see where i want to be at. worst part is, is our kitchen is an open plan kitchen/lounge area, and everytime i open the cupboard, whoever is over at the time will certainly see the photos in the cupboard when i open it. lol.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GlitterFarts For This Useful Post:

Hokey Pokey  (21-01-2013),rlpreston  (21-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Minchi View Post
    thanks! definately helped, yes, im a snacker too.. so i'll give optifast a go.
    this will sound really ridiculous but what i found helps is sticking the most unflattering photos i have found of myself on the inside of the pantry at eye level... that way everytime i feel like snacking on something i shouldn't , i see the photos and it makes me stop wanting the snack..and right next to them i have put up the best pics i have too... so i can see where i want to be at. worst part is, is our kitchen is an open plan kitchen/lounge area, and everytime i open the cupboard, whoever is over at the time will certainly see the photos in the cupboard when i open it. lol.
    Funny you should mention the pictures! My sister and I are teaming up and have taken picks of ourselves using a weight tracking app. It is very odd to see a full body shot of myself as I don't feel it is a representation of who I want to be! It is a great motivator we are going to take comparison pics and measurements every 2 weeks to see how we change!

It might give DD a fright to see one of my flabby pictures when she opens the cupboard hehe, great idea though

Best of luck with the optifast! Will be great to see how we both progress

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rlpreston For This Useful Post:

GlitterFarts  (21-01-2013),Hokey Pokey  (21-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by catrules View Post
    Short!
    157cm or almost 5"2. My bmi is 31 now. Not good.

I was 64kg at Xmas 2011 but rapidly put on weight due to a couple of medications I took early 2012. I put on 8kg in 3 weeks! And then a bit more. I've since lost a bit but have been hovering around 75kg for months. Gotta get rid if it. When I was down to 45kg I was a size 6, I'm now a size 16.
    I am about the same height as you and my BMI is SHOCKING. I weigh 88.4 kilos

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Do you use milk with opti fast?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funny you should mention the pictures! My sister and I are teaming up and have taken picks of ourselves using a weight tracking app. It is very odd to see a full body shot of myself as I don't feel it is a representation of who I want to be! It is a great motivator we are going to take comparison pics and measurements every 2 weeks to see how we change!

It might give DD a fright to see one of my flabby pictures when she opens the cupboard hehe, great idea though

Best of luck with the optifast! Will be great to see how we both progress
    What app is this?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hokey Pokey View Post
    Do you use milk with opti fast?
    No milk, just water

Quote Originally Posted by Hokey Pokey View Post
    What app is this?

It's called BodyShot, on the iPhone. You can take progress photos and it will place them back to back and show you a 'quick fire' summary of how much weigh/how many cm's you have lost

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rlpreston For This Useful Post:

GlitterFarts  (21-01-2013),Hokey Pokey  (21-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No milk, just water

It's called BodyShot, on the iPhone. You can take progress photos and it will place them back to back and show you a 'quick fire' summary of how much weigh/how many cm's you have lost
    Sounds cool! Is it free?