+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Cramps

I would hold off on testing. Only my thought and the way I feel is if I get a negative I'd just be expecting af. Rather think of the what if and be positive. But that's just me.

We are ttc for first one. I went off birth control in October 2011. Cycles did not regulate and we stopped treating early 2012 because of my new job. But started try again last month. Deff feels like cramps that af is coming. But not due for her to come for another 10 days. Usually I get cramps 12 or less hours before she comes.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Cramps

I did test last night. I think it's a BFN. I could see a faint clear line in test area but sure it's nothing.

But as nirok said: it's not over until AF comes.

I'm just going to watch and listen to my body and see how I feel in a couple of days Fingers crossed

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Cramps

Podia so glad you posted this question I have just experienced the same thing currently approx 9dpo I had cramps at 6dpo they have now eased and I've had what I'm hoping is implantation bleeding as well very light spotting when I wipe, I'm still in hope surely af can't show up 2 weeks early.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Cramps

Quote Originally Posted by poida84 View Post
    I did test last night. I think it's a BFN. I could see a faint clear line in test area but sure it's nothing.

I'm just going to watch and listen to my body and see how I feel in a couple of days Fingers crossed
    Give it a couple of days maybe try again.
    I have woken up this morning with no cramps. Part of me was thinking I'd wake up to af early. But deff no sign of her conning nor do I want her to come.
    Fx for the rest f you ladies to bfp soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Cramps

Quote Originally Posted by poida84 View Post

Any line, even if it is light means your pregnant. Could you post a pic?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tully78 View Post
    Podia so glad you posted this question I have just experienced the same thing currently approx 9dpo I had cramps at 6dpo they have now eased and I've had what I'm hoping is implantation bleeding as well very light spotting when I wipe, I'm still in hope surely af can't show up 2 weeks early.
    That sounds very promising!
    Fingers crossed for you!!

Def think it's too early to see a BFP if AF is still 7 days away poida. I think the ladies lucky enough to see them as early as 7DPO usually have a luteal thats maybe 11 or 12 days long.

But my luteal is approx 16 days so I think if I'm going to get a positive - it will be more likely to show up in 2-3 days. I still POAS this morning. 10DPO and but I mostly expected that.

Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Cramps

Hi Kazza, here is the test
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Cramps

Poida that is clear so it's neg try in few days only with fmu sorry Hunnie but your still early and time will tell fx for u

9. The Following User Says Thank You to chan87 For This Useful Post:

poida84  (20-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks chan. Was thinking of testing again come Friday when AF is only 2 days away. Waiting kills me

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Cramps

Yes test closer I have fx crossed for u my af is due tommora n still bfn its draining thinking about all this stuff lol like O day Dtd tww constant testing its taking over my life lol