+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Holiday suggestions!

The Shangri-La Fijian is the most amazing place for kids and adults! I went every year as a kid and the kids club they have is so amazing, easily my favourite place in the world. They also have babysitters.

We went back to scatter my dads ashes there a few years back after not going for about 4 years and they all remembered us and threw a beautiful cava ceremony for us and then took us out on the boat.

I also plan on going back in the next year or two to get married

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks everyone!

Fiji is looking like a winner. I'll check out the resorts mentioned here and see if we can't rustle ourselves up a pacific island holiday

If anyone has any further tips or resort recommendations what would be great. Babysitting is fine if DS is too young for a kids club - although I did see Hamilton Island has kids club from 6 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Hamilton Island is beautiful but sooo expensive! Dinner out for my hubby and I was always about $70-$80 dollars and cocktails are up around the $25 mark.

We just got back from Fiji ( no kids here yet) and the food was so cheap. If you stay in denarau you can catch the bula bus into the port where there are heaps of restaurants and the meals are really cheap. We stayed at the sheraton resort and they had a kids club but I think it children had to be about four to go but we noticed lots of Fijian nannies running around with little people. I think staying some where in denarau would be a good plan because you can pop into the port and there are heaps of nice cheap restaurants

Thanks
    Reviews

Thought you would like to know I saw an ad on tv tonight for package holiday deals to Fiji. Flight centre in conjunction with Air Pacific. You might want to hit up Flight Centre for details as you said you have a preference for package holidays.

Thanks
    Reviews
    good idea! these websites usually give great deals, i use wego australia, can call or book online. the savings you get are higher then if you book directly from the airline website itself.
    Last edited by maryjane86; 22-07-2013 at 12:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ive been to the sheraton in fiji which was awesome, heard good things about the warwick in fiji too (theres a scoopon special going I think)
    The hyatt in bali is grand but not sure if there's a kids club.
    Hamilton island is wonderful but we went on a private island no kids so cant really comment. tho the location is unbeatable and with kids you can be sure to have emergency/hospital/doctors and so on on hand.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Holiday suggestions!

We stayed at the Warwick in Fiji. We had the all inclusive package. It was amazing!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Check out Expedia, they have fantastic deals to Fiji at the moment. I'm going with my BFF for my 30th in May. Can't wait!