+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Let's get moving!!!!

Are the smoothies really nice or are you just telling yourself that The thought of drinking spinach makes me gag! Do you have them as a meal or part of your meal/snacks?
    Grocery day is tomorrow so thinking I might be brave and try it as I'm not a big fruit eater.

Well I've had a great day today, even went on a 20min walk(was planning on a longer one but got caught out in a storm).

Glad to hear you're all doing well.
    Sent from my LG-P705 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Let's get moving!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mummyrissa View Post
    Are the smoothies really nice or are you just telling yourself that The thought of drinking spinach makes me gag! Do you have them as a meal or part of your meal/snacks?
    Grocery day is tomorrow so thinking I might be brave and try it as I'm not a big fruit eater.

Well I've had a great day today, even went on a 20min walk(was planning on a longer one but got caught out in a storm).

Be brave! Do it!

If you're worried then just put a small bit of spinach, banana, strawberries, any type of milk and some honey - you truly hardly taste spinach, you mainly taste banana. I've frozen strawberries tonight for tomorrow's smoothie.

Ive had them for lunch the last 2 days and have had a small piece of fruit before dinner and haven't been hungry. Spinnach is super filling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I'd kill a few beers today but also pleased there's none available!!

Brekky
    Attachment 30558

Baked these mainly for DS but might have shared sugar, fat free date and apricot muffins

Attachment 30559

Lunch was the shake and dinner steamed veg and baked beans

Attachment 30560

Now to just brush my teeth and not eat anything else.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to babyla For This Useful Post:

veggiemama  (23-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

They really are delicious!!! 20 min walk is good

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    I'd kill a few beers today but also pleased there's none available!!

Brekky
    Attachment 30558

Baked these mainly for DS but might have shared sugar, fat free date and apricot muffins

Attachment 30559

Lunch was the shake and dinner steamed veg and baked beans

Attachment 30560

Now to just brush my teeth and not eat anything else.
    Yummo!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thought I'd chuck up this pic ... Not sure if you can tell but I already feel less bloated!!

Left is before right is now
    ImageUploadedByBub Hub1358844765.378832.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014

They are good. My favourite is banana, spinach, mixed frozen berries and a bit of water. You can't even taste the spinach and the berries make it purple so you can't notice it either.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    Thought I'd chuck up this pic ... Not sure if you can tell but I already feel less bloated!!
    You can definitely tell.
    Good work

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:

What was it about today and beer? I was naughty and had one- only one though!

Babyla, whats that on your weetbix? Is it LSA?

Thanks
    Reviews

And for those who haven't seen it before this was my original before and after.

ImageUploadedByBub Hub1358845347.703862.jpg