+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014

Default Re: Let's get moving!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    I put in 2 handfuls of spinach, 1 banana, 2 tbsp LSA, 1 cup of oat milk, actually tasted really good. I got the recipe from greenmonstermovement.com
    Awesome. I will check it out!

Sent from my GT-S5570 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Im going to give that smoothie a try too. Yum!!
    I need some more lunch ideas. I cant really have too many carbs because they bloat me and i hate it. Especially because i work in a babies room and dont need that horrible feeling!
    I usually have a salad of some sort but if anyone has any suggestions let me know

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Let's get moving!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mybabble View Post
    Im going to give that smoothie a try too. Yum!!
    I need some more lunch ideas. I cant really have too many carbs because they bloat me and i hate it. Especially because i work in a babies room and dont need that horrible feeling!
    I usually have a salad of some sort but if anyone has any suggestions let me know

I love chicken and mango salad with baby spinach, red onion & almond flakes. Or a stirfry with brown rice. I also can't go past a homemade veg soup of pumpkin and whatever leftover veg I have for the week with a bit of stock ... I call it my UUV soup (use up veg).

Thanks
    Reviews

The worst thing about a late gym session is late dinner :/ I didn't feel like anything at all but made myself eat a pork scotch fillet with veg.

I can feel my workout tonight ... Hopefully I'll crash to sleep quickly. Another great day down. Hope everyone is on the ball with your weight loss journeys.

Thanks
    Reviews

I think checking in here will help, I had a couple of lollies earlier today and re thought the handful after thinking about this thread

For me, eating well really is about being present and not mindlessly stuffing my face, which I am prone to doing!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    I think checking in here will help, I had a couple of lollies earlier today and re thought the handful after thinking about this thread

For me, eating well really is about being present and not mindlessly stuffing my face, which I am prone to doing!!!
    Sounds like a good choice to me!!! Well done Yep being accountable for your progress definitely helps you stay on target.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    I love chicken and mango salad with baby spinach, red onion & almond flakes. Or a stirfry with brown rice. I also can't go past a homemade veg soup of pumpkin and whatever leftover veg I have for the week with a bit of stock ... I call it my UUV soup (use up veg).
    These sound good :thumbup:
    I love soup too and often make it during winter. Im going to take chicken and mango salad with me today, the only ingredient i dont have is the almonds but thats ok. Thanks for the ideas

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014

Well i weighed myself today and my weight has gone up by 2.1kgs.
    That's super disqppointing!

Thanks
    Reviews

Gooooooood morning ladies

Today is the last day of my holidays (can't complain I'm a teacher so I've had 5 weeks off, but it has just flown by).

So I thought I'd spend a bit of time today prepping lunches for me for the next three days at work. They tend to put on a lunch for us one day but it's always amazingly unhealthy with a buffet selection of cakes to follow so I'm going to pack my own lunch and just avoid the food table.

I've been going to the gym before the boys wake up at 5am or after they go to bed at 6:30pm depending on when my mum is home (I'm a single parent) ... So I think I'll be able to keep that up daily.

I'm determined to stick to my routine of gym and eating clean so I think with work I just need to be prepared.

How are we all going today??

I weighed myself AGAIN and I'm 65.1kg so another 0.5kg loss. That means 0.8kg since sat - I'm happy with that ... At this rate I should lose my goal of 1kg a week. I really need to stop jumping on the scales and just do it weekly - but I can't help myself.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by HarvestMoon View Post
    Well i weighed myself today and my weight has gone up by 2.1kgs.
    That's super disqppointing!

Oh no!!! Is there any reason you can think of for that to happen?? Like bloating or something?? I'm disappointed for you. Don't let it get you down though ... Just jump back on the horse this morning and turn that number back down!!