+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Let's get moving!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HarvestMoon View Post
    I'm terrible when i drink. I get the munchies so bad, i just want to eat everything in sight..lol.
    Did my first day of c25k and almost died.. Haha.
    I'm so unfit!
    Does anyone have any other recommendations for exercises to do at home? Joining a gym isn't an option for me unfortunately.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using BubHub
    I love the hot pants workout DVD by Dan Karaty ... Or just using a good old skipping rope. Stick at the C25K though ... I promise you'll feel less like vomiting with each session!! Ha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Let's get moving!!!!

Im sitting at work on my lunch break with a nice big salad. Body pump this afternoon so I'm sure I'll be sore tomorrow! (In a strange way I actually enjoy the pain. Lol)
    Goodluck everyone

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by littleriv View Post
    Hi everyone, may I join please?? I have read the whole thread and you are all going so well!
    Background for me: 3rd and final baby is 6 months old and after a shocker of a pregnancy and recovery (severe SPD), I feel I need to get moving again and get fit of the first time in my life, especially knowing my baby making days are over. My usual weight is 60kg, but I have always been unfit- 1 week ago I was 69.5 and now 68.5. I have hired a treadmill- it is in the garage and I can sneak down there when I want to. fast walking on an incline at the moment and only doing about 1.5kms on it. Its ok as it is low impact as my pelvis and back are still sore 6 months on... I really need to cut down the alcohol- especially in holidays hubby and I enjoy wine most nights! I will have to roster in some AFD's. Diet I am ok with. I hope I can stick with it.
    Anyway, keep up the good work everyone!
    Yeah jump aboard Every little bit of exercise counts hey - and remember healthy body is made 80% in the kitchen 20% moving your body so if you're diet is good then you are already on the way to your goal.

I jumped in the scales AGAIN this morning (I know I need to join weigh-in-aholics-anonymous) and I'm down another 100grams so since Sat I've lost 300 grams. Hopefully a whole kilo by my official Sunday weigh in.

Had this for breakfast (poached eggs and avocado on grain muffin). I'm trying to avoid bread but still have one more muffin left after today and my budget doesn't allow for me to be wasteful. Plus it's my only carbs for the day.

ImageUploadedByBub Hub1358733864.868623.jpg

I'm looking forward to hearing more updates. Reporting in always helps to keep me motivated

Thanks
    Reviews

Mybabble - nice work!! Yeah it's a good feeling hey - like you know you've worked your body.

Thanks
    Reviews

Super effort with the drive thru Izy! I agree TB&M I'm always at my weakest after a big night.

Here is my first ever Green Monster Smoothie, because I really want to increase my energy I thought I'd give this a go...

Attachment 30498

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    I love the hot pants workout DVD by Dan Karaty ... Or just using a good old skipping rope. Stick at the C25K though ... I promise you'll feel less like vomiting with each session!! Ha
    I'll have to look into that one.
    I was youtubing some workout videos and did one using dumbells now my arms are super sore..lol.
    I think i might just try and devise my own workout plan for now.
    I was looking at a place before that offers 2 personal training sessions a week for $70. I would love to have someone else to be able to motivate me into shape.
    They offer group fitness classes for $15 each but I think i would feel pretty intimidated, awkward and out of place though. Would be good if they were just for beginners.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Here is my first ever Green Monster Smoothie, because I really want to increase my energy I thought I'd give this a go...
    What do you put in your Green smoothies?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger

I really didn't drink much as i was the driver. The others in the car.... Well. At one stage i applied child lock to the windows lol

Spent from my dome. Excuse autocorrect

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Izy View Post
    I really didn't drink much as i was the driver. The others in the car.... Well. At one stage i applied child lock to the windows lol

Spent from my dome. Excuse autocorrect
    Haha sounds like my friends!

Theboys&me: can I hire you as my personal chef ... your meals look amazing!!!

I have had an ok day food wise except I took dd to the movies and I gave in to the popcorn

Sent from my LG-P705 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by HarvestMoon View Post
    What do you put in your Green smoothies?
    I put in 2 handfuls of spinach, 1 banana, 2 tbsp LSA, 1 cup of oat milk, actually tasted really good. I got the recipe from greenmonstermovement.com

Here is dinner, chicken Tom Sam or green papaya salad

Attachment 30515