+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Let's get moving!!!!

That food looks great! I'll start posting tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014

Default Re: Let's get moving!!!!

I've got my lounge room all rearranged and my treadmill out and ready to use. So tomorrow i'm starting c25k.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using BubHub

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Subbing I would like to join too, and will post more tomorrow.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Babyla - looking forward to it.

Harvest Moon - wahoo!! You'll be running in no time.

Fearless Leader - Welcome aboard!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Got the munchies watching Masterchef and made an extra snack I hadn't planned on. I was busting for dessert but went with this ...

ImageUploadedByBub Hub1358681129.561194.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews

Hope you all have a great start to the week today!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger

Shoot. I accident shut the thread instead of replied : freakingout: Hope it re openned again.

Good on you all for Jong, and well done on achievements past and ongoing commitments/struggles. We can get there.

I had a small win, in the form of mcdonalds, which i know sounds odd. But coming home after midnight, designated driver here went through dice through for the masses. I was hungry but rather than getting a while meal etc i just got some chicken bites.

Didn't go to bad during the day either and definitely got exercise lol

Spent from my dome. Excuse autocorrect

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm impressed Izy!!! I'm at my weakest when boozing and passing through a drive through - it's buffet style in my take away bag!! Nice work

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014

I'm terrible when i drink. I get the munchies so bad, i just want to eat everything in sight..lol.
    Did my first day of c25k and almost died.. Haha.
    I'm so unfit!
    Does anyone have any other recommendations for exercises to do at home? Joining a gym isn't an option for me unfortunately.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone, may I join please?? I have read the whole thread and you are all going so well!
    Background for me: 3rd and final baby is 6 months old and after a shocker of a pregnancy and recovery (severe SPD), I feel I need to get moving again and get fit of the first time in my life, especially knowing my baby making days are over. My usual weight is 60kg, but I have always been unfit- 1 week ago I was 69.5 and now 68.5. I have hired a treadmill- it is in the garage and I can sneak down there when I want to. fast walking on an incline at the moment and only doing about 1.5kms on it. Its ok as it is low impact as my pelvis and back are still sore 6 months on... I really need to cut down the alcohol- especially in holidays hubby and I enjoy wine most nights! I will have to roster in some AFD's. Diet I am ok with. I hope I can stick with it.
    Anyway, keep up the good work everyone!