+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Let's get moving!!!!

Can I join in?!?
    I have about 30kgs.to drop! Thanks to 4 years of bad habits.
    Have been snacking less and trying to have a decent breakfast these last 2 weeks and have started walking (about 30mins a day).

Need to get serious about a healthy eating plan as soon as these holidays finish ha ha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014

I have a bad habbit of weighing myself daily as well. It's so disappointing when the scales don't budge or go back up. I set myself the offical weigh in day of Tuesday as that's the day i started my weightloss mission. I should stick with it.

As for today, at some point i will get up and out of bed.lol.
    Green smoothie of baby spinach leaves, banana and some frozen mixed berries will be breakfast.
    Lots of house work to get this pigsty back in order is my mission today. Then getting my treadmill set up so i can start exercising tomorrow.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Let's get moving!!!!

Mummyrissa - please do join us!! I know allll about years of bad habits :/ Thankfully I've put them behind (well apart from drinking ... But so far so good).

HM - yum!! That smoothie sounds delish!! I sold my treadmill only 6 months ago .... Kinda regretting it - but I'm determined to keep up with the gym.

Thanks
    Reviews

Can I join too? I also have somewhere between 30-40kg to lose.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Count me in too. I have lost 12 kg's so far and probably have another 30 to go :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post

HM - yum!! That smoothie sounds delish!! I sold my treadmill only 6 months ago .... Kinda regretting it - but I'm determined to keep up with the gym.
    It would have to be my favourite green smoothie combination. Even the kids like it.
    I don't have time for the gym so i've got to make the most out of my treadmill. I haven't used it since we moved in october as the house we are in is super tiny. I'm going to akwardly squeeze it into the lounge room today though. No more excuses not to exercise!

Sent from my GT-S5570 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

I'll have to give it a go!! Good luck with the tready!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Ok so after a big booze blow out last night I'm ready to get down to business. Nothing like a hangover to guilt me into line!

TheBoys&me I've missed your food pics from the 'show me your food..' thread earlier in the year, pleased to see them here, it has motivated me to start posting pics too

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    Ok so after a big booze blow out last night I'm ready to get down to business. Nothing like a hangover to guilt me into line!

TheBoys&me I've missed your food pics from the 'show me your food..' thread earlier in the year, pleased to see them here, it has motivated me to start posting pics too
    Haha!!! I love it - I always declare I'm never drinking again when I'm in the midst of a hangover!!

Oh yay - I love seeing food pics!! Looking forward to them. Mine are not quite as exciting as they used to be - no desserts for me now

Anyway this is today's food so far

Breakfast
    Rolled spelt grain with half a banana, blueberries and no fat natural Greek yoghurt
    ImageUploadedByBub Hub1358660114.908235.jpg

Lunch
    Chicken and avocado salad with chai seeds
    ImageUploadedByBub Hub1358660178.455839.jpg

Also had watermelon and two dates plus two cups of tea.

Will upload dinner tonight

I've also done 40 mins of cardio. Was hoping to do 60 but I ran out of spark. I had a mad cleaning session before I went!

Thanks
    Reviews

Dinner
    Snapper with veg

ImageUploadedByBub Hub1358670995.968900.jpg

How are we all going so far?? I actually had to fight off an urge to buy potato crisps tonight - so I had my dinner earlier to fill me up