+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Let's get moving!!!!

I will just be walking daily to start with....

Hoping to lose a kilo a week for the first 10 weeks or so...I believe this is doable because I am very heavy...after that I will revise the next goal.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Ill join
    It's taken me forever to get from 104kg down to 66kg. Forever!
    Id like to be somewhere between 60-65ish.
    I know what i need to do, just gotta do it.lol

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Mybabble View Post
    Ill join

Oh wow, that's an amazing loss you've already achieved!
    That's really inspirational.
    What sort of diet/ exercise did you follow to get there?

Sent from my GT-S5570 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    I didnt really follow a special diet. Just had smaller portions and ate well most of the time. (I usually have a bit of a blowout on weekends!)
    I also joined the gym and got moving a few times a week, my favourite class is rpm. I did a class this morning and burned 667 calories in 45mins, it really gets the heart rate up!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yep For This Useful Post:

Albert01  (19-01-2013),HarvestMoon  (19-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Let's get moving!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LifeInShadesOfGrey View Post
    Hi ladies, I have a weight watchers subscription too but I've been too slack to follow it for two months. Very naughty. I have a lot more weight to lose then you guys. It's such a long journey.
    Yep it sure is!!! I started at 90kg and a size 16 - since 55-58kg is my goal weight (I'm 165cm tall) it felt like forever to get there. Oddly enough I'm finding this last 8-10kg the hardest. I think it's because I'm at a size 10 do feel quite nice but I'd like to just get rid of the last bit. Slow and steady wins the race though hey!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    I'm in.

I could have written your OP!

My weight had stablised at 59kg before Christmas and I was stoked, I thought only 4kg to go to my goal weight - goal weight is 55kg.

But naturally we go on holidays and I pig - big time! I put on 4kg in a couple of weeks - so unfair how quickly it goes on compared to coming off.

Anyway - I'm 63kg. I had lost a total of 16kg after having DS a year ago, that figure is now 12kg loss.

I have committed to doing yoga twice a week and walking on the other days.

Part of my wanting to do this is increasing my vitality and energy levels. At the moment I feel sluggish and down because I can't wear anything I want to and
    I refuse to go shopping until I'm at least 57kg.

I pretty much follow the DASH diet too Albert01 - I have had a lot of success with in especially in regards to my blood pressure which I take meds for.
    Yeah the best thing about exercising is the natural high you get afterwards hey. Always puts me in the best mood!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by HarvestMoon View Post
    Can i join too? I'm on a weight loss mission as well. I started at 86.1kgs and i'm now 80.5. I still have a long way to go as ideally i would like to be 65kgs at the most.
    My weight ballooned when i had DS2, 5 years ago and i've since stacked on more and developed insulin resistance, making it even harder to lose weight.
    Atm i'm doing a juice fast/detox to kick start things and i'm going to drag out my treadmill and have a go at the c25k program.

Of course you can!!! The more the merrier I love the C25K program ... I started with that and eventually I could run 7.5km without stopping ... Not the case now though - I'm working on regaining my fitness!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mybabble View Post
    Ill join

Well done!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    Of course you can!!! The more the merrier I love the C25K program ... I started with that and eventually I could run 7.5km without stopping ... Not the case now though - I'm working on regaining my fitness!!
    That's awesome! I'm so unfit, i can barely run atm at all!..lol

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    Yep it sure is!!! I started at 90kg and a size 16 - since 55-58kg is my goal weight (I'm 165cm tall) it felt like forever to get there. Oddly enough I'm finding this last 8-10kg the hardest. I think it's because I'm at a size 10 do feel quite nice but I'd like to just get rid of the last bit. Slow and steady wins the race though hey!!
    That's exactly it! I have 60kgs to lose (dies of embarrassment). It's such a long journey.