+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014

Default Re: Let's get moving!!!!

I'm disappointed in myself. I spent the holidays detoxing and weaning myself of caffiene. I'm already back to being hooked and feeling like i can't function without it.

I'm still eating clean for the most part..still not much exercise happening though. I've just been so exhausted of late.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014

I'm just about to go to work and put on my work pants and they are quite loose.. Yay! It's all sorts of good and bad at the same time...lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just checking in : )
    I am sitting at 67.1- would love to see 66. something tomorrow.
    Have spent the last 1.5 weeks having treatment on my back and pelvis- so sore... so no tready for me lately.
    A few tweaks to the diet are helping.
    Brekky- natural greek yoghurt with chopped fruit and LSA. Black coffee.
    Snacking on mini tomatoes, blueberries, celery all day. Sometimes I have an Up and Go drink.
    Lunch: Serena tuna, sometimes on a vita wheat, or on lettuce leaves like sang choi bow. How good is Serena tuna!? The soy/ginger flavour is great.
    Dinner: meat and veg in various formations (eg stirfry, steak and salad etc).
    Will see how I go for the rest of this week.
    Would love to hear some updates.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:

Good to see you are going well. I have been awfully slack of late. I've been sick and couldn't be bothered. So we've had take away and lazy food this week. It reflects as i've gained a kg.
    Hopefully will feel better soon and get back on track.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Harvest, how you going? Its quiet on here lately.
    6 days since my last visit.
    Now 66.7kg first thing this morning. Woop Woop.
    Still same diet pretty much.
    Last edited by littleriv; 26-02-2013 at 05:53. Reason: spelling mistake

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!!! Sorry I dropped off in here. I was stressing a lot about a possibly pregnancy (I'm not seeing anybody either .. But I was dating this guy). Anyway my AF arrived thankfully even if it was 14 days late and not really a proper one just two days of brown spotting (sorry TMI). But it's put me in a better head space and my stress has gone. So I'm back on board!!

I weighed myself yesterday and I was 64.7kg. But that was before I snuck some cookies and cream ice cream tonight :/ I've been generally eating well but I'm ready to tighten the reigns again and get back to it.

Seems like there's only a few of us still going?? I'm happy to keep checking in here ... And I may even start a blog in that new section (I forget the name).

But anyway hello again *wave*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi boys&me, glad to see you back and that you are happy for the arrival of AF.
    I have forgotten what your goal weight is, I have to track back, but 64.7 sounds great.
    Hope you are feeling better, Harvest.
    66.2 for me today. Wow. Gotta stick with it.
    SAme diet yesterday, but hubby made lentil dahl for dinner- lots of spices- it was gorgeous. I had a smallish serve with lots of fresh coriander, spring onions and natural yoghurt.
    Still loving my one diet coke a day.
    I have forgotten my start weight, so will go back in the tread and check- just to give me some motivation!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littleriv View Post
    Hi boys&me, glad to see you back and that you are happy for the arrival of AF.
    I have forgotten what your goal weight is, I have to track back, but 64.7 sounds great.
    Hope you are feeling better, Harvest.
    66.2 for me today. Wow. Gotta stick with it.
    SAme diet yesterday, but hubby made lentil dahl for dinner- lots of spices- it was gorgeous. I had a smallish serve with lots of fresh coriander, spring onions and natural yoghurt.
    Still loving my one diet coke a day.
    I have forgotten my start weight, so will go back in the tread and check- just to give me some motivation!
    Hey - I'm kinda aiming for 55-58kg ish. I'm a size 10 but still have live handles :/

Oh yummo!!! Your dinner sounds delish!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Check in before weekend. Still hovering around 66.2kg. It is hard to crack 65. Unlikely to happen over the weekend. Mon-Wed are my best days. Old pants starting to fit though- a few months ago, I toyed with the idea of throwing them out as I thought I would never be able to do up the waist button again. See you next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by littleriv View Post
    Hi Harvest, how you going? Its quiet on here lately.
    6 days since my last visit.
    Now 66.7kg first thing this morning. Woop Woop.
    Still same diet pretty much.
    Hey, still sick and haven't been moving much.
    I need to shake whatever it is i have.
    I'm too scared to jump on the scales atm, so sure they would have gone up.