+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Let's get moving!!!!

Oh yum!!! That sounds delicious

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone, well, no weight loss for me this week- still hovering around 68.5kg. Hmmm... Also, I haven't been on the treadmill for 5 days. What a shocker. I have so many excuses- school has gone back, I can't possibly go on the treadmill now as I will get sooo red and sweaty I won't be able to leave the house, I have already had my shower and gotten dressed, so the treadmill with have to wait til tomorrow etc etc.
    In 20 mins, 6mth old DD is going for a sleep so that is my chance.

It was so much easier to lose weight when I was younger haha.

On the upside, something must be happening as I can wear pants I couldn't wear a month ago. Treadmill here I come.

Have a good week everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014

Default Re: Let's get moving!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by littleriv View Post
    Hi everyone, well, no weight loss for me this week- still hovering around 68.5kg. Hmmm... Also, I haven't been on the treadmill for 5 days. What a shocker. I have so many excuses- school has gone back, I can't possibly go on the treadmill now as I will get sooo red and sweaty I won't be able to leave the house, I have already had my shower and gotten dressed, so the treadmill with have to wait til tomorrow etc etc.
    In 20 mins, 6mth old DD is going for a sleep so that is my chance.

It was so much easier to lose weight when I was younger haha.

On the upside, something must be happening as I can wear pants I couldn't wear a month ago. Treadmill here I come.

Have a good week everyone.
    This me all over..lol. Too tired, already showered, will do it tomorrow... One of these days i will jump back on the treadmill.

My weight hasn't moved either way. I'm 4.1kgs down from my original weight though so that's something. I've noticed my jeans i usually wear are getting rather loose around the waist.. Maybe they've just stretched though??lol
    I should dig out an old pair that i've got too big for to test as a comparison.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Well ladies loose pants sound like progress to me!!!

After tidying up my eating I weighed myself this morning and I was 64.8kg. I'm not sure why I was that much lighter - I'm sure it'll show back up on the scales soon :/

I've been absolutely exhausted lately. Not sure what's going on with me (I'm a bit scared I might be up the duff) but I've still been heading to the gym. I get another new program this arvo from my trainer to alternate between my one at the moment. I'm also excited cos my protein supplement finally turned up yesterday It's massive!!! Ha

ImageUploadedByBub Hub1360123211.694601.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014

Default Re: Let's get moving!!!!

Ooh..potential pregnancy is awfully scary. When will you find out for sure?

I got around to trying on some old jeans today. One pair i can pull up without even undoing the button..yay!
    Could get another pair on but they are a bit tight around the waist... I'm getting there though.

Did about an hour of walking today too but that's only because i had to drop my car off to be fixed and walk to TAFE and back.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by HarvestMoon View Post
    Ooh..potential pregnancy is awfully scary. When will you find out for sure?

I got around to trying on some old jeans today. One pair i can pull up without even undoing the button..yay!
    Could get another pair on but they are a bit tight around the waist... I'm getting there though.

Did about an hour of walking today too but that's only because i had to drop my car off to be fixed and walk to TAFE and back.

Yep!!! I'm scared alright!! I've had two super super almost invisible to the naked eye positives now. I'm hoping it's a fault with the tests. Will try another brand in the weekend. I don't actually know when I'm due ... Possibly Mon - Thurs??

Oh trying on clothes that are too big is wonderful!! I wish I'd kept some of my bigger clothes to remind myself of how far I've come.

I went to the gym yesterday for my new alternating program (I got my other one last week). It's tough but feels good. Today is a rest day for me as I have work then my Mum goes out for dinner on a Thurs night so I won't be ducking out to the gym. I feel like my body needs a rest too today

I'm still super clean in the eating front. I'll put up a pic of last nights dinner. It was delish!!

ImageUploadedByBub Hub1360185600.414216.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, just catching up. I deleted the app due to issues with addiction and complaints from my DH!

Congrats everyone on their losses. Well I'm a case of - oops I did it again! That's right, drank and then ate with a dirty hang over the next day - DH made a home made steak pie (delicious but really 3 serves were unnecessary).

Anyhoo I've had a loss since we started and I'm at 61kg down from, I think it was, 63kg. We are away this weekend so I need to hold my resolve a bit if I won't stop the damned weekend merry go round of food, drink, weight gain.

Funnily enough TheBoys&Me I'm in a similar situation, I've tested early in the week and it was negative but I'm late. This would be very unexpected and as my DH said virtually immaculate conception - not really but you can see where he's going with this

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Goodness me, could be some baby news for a few of you over the weekend??? Exciting, scary, OMG all at once. Let us know how you get on, and congrats on all your great food and exercise.
    I have been back on treadmill for 3 days and it is going well. I weighed 67.5 this morning. 65 feels so far away. I hope I can get there.
    I have a black coffee first thing, then treadmill, then breakfast of yoghurt and fruit. Lets just say it is all having a great effect on my digestion

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    Hi all, just catching up. I deleted the app due to issues with addiction and complaints from my DH!

Congrats everyone on their losses. Well I'm a case of - oops I did it again! That's right, drank and then ate with a dirty hang over the next day - DH made a home made steak pie (delicious but really 3 serves were unnecessary).

Anyhoo I've had a loss since we started and I'm at 61kg down from, I think it was, 63kg. We are away this weekend so I need to hold my resolve a bit if I won't stop the damned weekend merry go round of food, drink, weight gain.

Funnily enough TheBoys&Me I'm in a similar situation, I've tested early in the week and it was negative but I'm late. This would be very unexpected and as my DH said virtually immaculate conception - not really but you can see where he's going with this
    Haha ... That's funny - well I hope you get the result you're after. I've since done two more tears and they are neg so I feel good about not being up the duff!!

I had an awesome eating day today.
    Breakfast - Rolled spelt grain with grapes and no far natural Greek yoghurt.

Lunch - left over prawn and calamari stirfry
    ImageUploadedByBub Hub1360237716.235551.jpg
    This was last nights (can't remember if I posted it)

Dinner
    Chicken breast with trees (my sons wording)
    ImageUploadedByBub Hub1360237764.547008.jpg

I also had a cup of tea and two fresh dates as I had a sweet craving. I'm having to drink bottled water as our tap water is brown now due to the flooding. Check out the pic below ... it's tap I left and bottled on right.

ImageUploadedByBub Hub1360237862.695074.jpg

Didn't do a step of exercise today

Thanks
    Reviews

Just got home from Body Combat and downed a protein shake ... Off to a good start.

How are your weekends looking ladies??