+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Let's get moving!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HarvestMoon View Post
    I'm loving weetbix, banana and LSA for breakfast.
    Thanks babyla! I stole that combo from your breakfast pic.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    I'm going to have it tomorrow! I've had a pretty bad weekend, always do this, I really have no food control when I drink! Arrgghhh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by mummyrissa View Post
    I hope those Tim Tams are still in the fridge or your DH ate them!

Don't be too hard on yourself theboys&me you are doing soooo well and at least you had the eggs for breakfast, better to have the bad choice earlier in the day.

hope everyone else had a good week.

I lost a total of 3kgs this week!!! So happy - although yesterday we had a day out in Sydney and I had a bit of a feast day although the amount of walking we did from the car park and around Darling Harbour hopefully equalled it out

Enjoy your Australia Day long weekend everyone!
    Wow 3kgs well done!!!!

I ate the tim tams

New week though new start!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014

Default Re: Let's get moving!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    I'm going to have it tomorrow! I've had a pretty bad weekend, always do this, I really have no food control when I drink! Arrgghhh!
    Oh me too. I'm terrible when i drink. I get an attack of the munchies quite badly.
    My weekend hasn't been very good. Have had a fair amount of beer and some chips and junk to snack on.
    I've redeemed myself somewhat today though. I had a healthy breakfast and made a salad of baby spinach leaves, capsicum, carrot, cucumber, red onion, beetroot and feta, sprinkled with black chia seeds.
    I'm liking the idea of a cheat day on the weekend. Although i guess i run the risk of starting and not being able to stop.

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh me too. I'm terrible when i drink. I get an attack of the munchies quite badly.
    My weekend hasn't been very good. Have had a fair amount of beer and some chips and junk to snack on.
    I've redeemed myself somewhat today though. I had a healthy breakfast and made a salad of baby spinach leaves, capsicum, carrot, cucumber, red onion, beetroot and feta, sprinkled with black chia seeds.
    I'm liking the idea of a cheat day on the weekend. Although i guess i run the risk of starting and not being able to stop.

Same. For me the cheat is good in theory but I feel like it always sets me back further than one day. I munch out with a hang over as well.

I'm keen to try chia seeds.. How do you use them? What's good about them? White or black?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014

I've used both the white an black and haven't noticed any difference.
    I usually just add them to smoothies or sprinkle on salads and the likes.
    You can make it into a gel that you can spread on bread or use as an egg replacer. I used it to make banana muffins and they turned out fine.
    They don't really have any flavour but are so good for you so i figure i might as well just sprinkle and add to other foods.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to HarvestMoon For This Useful Post:

babyla  (27-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone, time to check in. Well, I am back over 68kg again, so I am going backwards a bit. On the upside, I have increased my treadmill useage- 2km now, one minute intervals at 6.8km/hr, then 8.8km/h and I havent missed a day. I feel I am building up some endurance. Right, no more wine at dinner time for me now as the holidays are over and DH is back to work tomorrow and the boys are back to school. Have a good week everyone xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

I've used both the white an black and haven't noticed any difference.
    I usually just add them to smoothies or sprinkle on salads and the likes.
    You can make it into a gel that you can spread on bread or use as an egg replacer. I used it to make banana muffins and they turned out fine.
    They don't really have any flavour but are so good for you so i figure i might as well just sprinkle and add to other foods.

Thanks! Just had a google, I had no idea it was so good for you.

*trots off to buy chia*

9. The Following User Says Thank You to babyla For This Useful Post:

HarvestMoon  (28-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littleriv View Post
    Hi everyone, time to check in. Well, I am back over 68kg again, so I am going backwards a bit. On the upside, I have increased my treadmill useage- 2km now, one minute intervals at 6.8km/hr, then 8.8km/h and I havent missed a day. I feel I am building up some endurance. Right, no more wine at dinner time for me now as the holidays are over and DH is back to work tomorrow and the boys are back to school. Have a good week everyone xxx
    Well done on building up the endurance! I think it's a terrific effort to be doing it every day

I weighed in on Friday before I went away (drinking and eating). I started out as 63kg and on Friday I was 61kg - yay... Except I just weighed myself and I'm 63kg again

So what does all this mean you ask... quite simply if I can't learn my booze lesson and get over the weekend hump I'm going to keep going around in circles

So the plan starting today is to continue on over next weekend with good eating and excercising and see how I go - so weigh in for me will be next Monday (after a booze free weekend!)

I seriously think I would be at my goal weight if I didn't less this hurdle get in the way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I am another one who eats and drinks too much on weekends
    Put 1kg on over the weekend, it's pouring rain so can't do my walk. Might get out the Wii this arvo. Ahh why is it always so hard!!!
    What do you all eat when you crave sweet things like chocolate ... such a weak point for me at the moment!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by mummyrissa View Post
    I am another one who eats and drinks too much on weekends
    Put 1kg on over the weekend, it's pouring rain so can't do my walk. Might get out the Wii this arvo. Ahh why is it always so hard!!!
    What do you all eat when you crave sweet things like chocolate ... such a weak point for me at the moment!
    I find fruit helps, particularly watermelon that is naturally so sweet.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to HarvestMoon For This Useful Post:

mummyrissa  (28-01-2013)