+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default What do you use to wash your floors?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Molly Coddle View Post
    Hot water and eucalyptus oil
    This ^^

Mod-pegasus is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    and all that the Lorax left here in this mess was a small pile of rocks with the one word...UNLESS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I mop nearly every day (lots of tiles, no timber). I sweep (get rid of the sand etc) then dry mop for the dust), then wet mop with a microfibre.

If you clean regularly - there's no need for an antibacterial (pine-o-clean is an antibacteral, but not a cleaner). If you keep dirty stuff off the floors, then there is no bacteria to grow.

About once a month I use my steam mop, I find it annoying as I have to keep changing the powerpoint and it doesn't get under the furniture the same as the microfibre ones.

So the short answer is that it depends upon how often you clean really. I don't tend to use products when cleaning, it's the whole premise of Enjo (microfibre) cleaning.

I do have some nature direct antibacterial sprays which I'll use in areas (toilet/bathroom) which have higher bacteria areas than usual.

Similar Threads

1. Those with tiled floors
    By Lillynix in forum House & Gardens
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 20:50
  2. Timber Floors - tell me everything you know
    By duckduckgoose in forum House & Gardens
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 22-08-2012, 20:59
  3. How often do you clean your floors?
    By OurLittleBlessing in forum General Chat
    Replies: 59