+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had WW3 on my hands when my dad found out I had told my nana about the pregnancy before we told him (I need some female support!). He then proceeded to tell me that if I had told him he would've told my mum (who still lives in UK)... Umm yea ok so there's my reason for not telling you! He also said 'I know you and my mum have been talking about other things and I've pretty much worked out most of it'. Excuse me!? If I choose not to tell you something that's MY choice so **** off!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DH's cousin said to me "people who have babies that don't sleep through the night just don't know how to deal with them". She then proceeded with what needed to be done when babies wake through the night. I didnt hear any of that because I was too busy trying to keep myself from punching her in the face.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlsRock View Post
    My DH's cousin said to me "people who have babies that don't sleep through the night just don't know how to deal with them". She then proceeded with what needed to be done when babies wake through the night. I didnt hear any of that because I was too busy trying to keep myself from punching her in the face.
    Wow....

I am totally clueless then.... actually I probably was but I doubt that is why DS didn't sleep through 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    When I was pregnant people assumed the baby wasn't planned because my DF and I are not married. We got engaged shortly before announcing our pregnancy (DF had already organised it and bought the ring before we even knew I was pregnant) so people assumed he had only proposed because of the pregnancy and acted like I was trapping him.

I also got seriously ****ed off towards the end of my pregnancy, I went 2 weeks overdue and we had people constantly texting and FB messaging to ask if I was in labour yet. DF's aunty messaged him almost every day about it and even said she was getting worried because I should have been induced by now (not even 2 weeks over at that point) God it ****ed me off

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DarcyJ For This Useful Post:

MrsHoward  (23-07-2013)

MrsHoward is offline If all I have is you, then I have everything
    Thanks
    Reviews
    "Whens the baby coming ? " .... "Isnt it here yet?" ...."are you in hospital yet?" .....

I am only 2 days overdue and i want baby here too, more than anything..SO ILL TELL YOU WHEN THE BABY IS HERE! STOP ASKING FFS !

Dont people reaslise its more frustrating for the mother to wait than it is for them ! Agh!:what:

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsHoward For This Useful Post:

jagamoe  (24-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by acerbaby View Post
    When I was at work one month ago and about 29 weeks pregnant (on Mat leave now!)

'You're tiny. Is all okay with bub. Maybe you should see your doctor.'

GRRRRRRRRR. They wouldn't say it now as I have popped out!
    I'm the opposite I'm getting so aggravated at 25w having people ask me 'are you sure there aren't two in there?'
    So f'ing annoying.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsHoward View Post
    "Whens the baby coming ? " .... "Isnt it here yet?" ...."are you in hospital yet?" .....

I am only 2 days overdue and i want baby here too, more than anything..SO ILL TELL YOU WHEN THE BABY IS HERE! STOP ASKING FFS !

Dont people reaslise its more frustrating for the mother to wait than it is for them ! Agh!:what:

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Omg I was 11 days overdue when I had DS, and everyday I had people asking if he was here yet.

I'm sure you would've heard by now if I had!

Then the "oh god, you must be so over it" peed me off because I was quite enjoying my pregnancy, so the negative comments were annoying too... Just because YOU were miserable doesn't mean I am!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by acerbaby View Post
    When I was at work one month ago and about 29 weeks pregnant (on Mat leave now!)

'You're tiny. Is all okay with bub. Maybe you should see your doctor.'

GRRRRRRRRR. They wouldn't say it now as I have popped out!
    This happened to me right up until due, so annoying

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm nine months post part um and thought I was doing really well getting back into a size 10. The other day a lady who would of been a size 18 if she was lucky asked me if I was pregnant again. Upon me responding that I wasn't she told me that the dress I was wearing just made me look fat. Have you heard of a mirror luv?

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0151 using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chickadee82 For This Useful Post:

jagamoe  (24-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickadee82 View Post
    I'm nine months post part um and thought I was doing really well getting back into a size 10. The other day a lady who would of been a size 18 if she was lucky asked me if I was pregnant again. Upon me responding that I wasn't she told me that the dress I was wearing just made me look fat. Have you heard of a mirror luv?

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0151 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I had the same thing from a woman who would have been lucky to be a size 24!