+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Sh*t people say.

MIL told me that we could not have anymore children because SIL has two boys and a girl and DH has the same (to boys to ex) and Daughter with me. When I said that we actually wanted at least one more she told me that we can't because SIL doesn't want anymore. I explained that I don't care what she and SIL want, we will do what we want to do.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to charm5701 For This Useful Post:

jagamoe  (20-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    When I was at work one month ago and about 29 weeks pregnant (on Mat leave now!)

'You're tiny. Is all okay with bub. Maybe you should see your doctor.'

GRRRRRRRRR. They wouldn't say it now as I have popped out!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Sh*t people say.

Quote Originally Posted by FUSSY View Post
    My DD has gorgeous blonde ringlets and I've lost count how many times I have been asked if they are real! Seriously! She is just 2 who would perm or curl a tiny girl's hair?
    Yes I get this too!! My DD is 18 months & a head full of gorgeous ringlets... I get asked if her hair is naturally curly... Um wtf! No we perm it every 6 weeks !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hahahahaha I get :
    "äww how old is she?"

"She's 6 and a half"

"oh really? She's so tiny!"

=-------------------------------=
    I feel like answering: " oh hang on, i think i actually forgot when i gave birth from my vagina, perhaps im mistaken. YES SHE"S SIX!

I get it SOOOOO often.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LivinOnAPrayer For This Useful Post:

Amira  (18-01-2013),RobinSparkles  (18-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was told by a supposed friend that the reason for my threatened miscarriage was that twins were not "normal" and it was my body trying to get rid of the weaker twin. Nevertheless she is no longer a friend of mine.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Sh*t people say.

Quote Originally Posted by mum2twinboys View Post
    I was told by a supposed friend that the reason for my threatened miscarriage was that twins were not "normal" and it was my body trying to get rid of the weaker twin. Nevertheless she is no longer a friend of mine.
    What the hell?!?!?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Sh*t people say.

When we were TTC DD1 (it took 4 years and IVF) people said the most awful things. The worst was we were at a party and this looser guys who has 3 kids said to my DH "lens her to me, il sprog her up in no time!" VILE!!

Since finding out we are pg with DD2 we have had endless comments like oh well you just have to have another one to get you boy and oh r u disappointed? Um NO wtf would u say that????

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Sh*t people say.

Quote Originally Posted by DueInAugust View Post
    I'm 38.5 weeks pregnant with #2. I have been told some nasty stuff by family. The most resent but not the worst was to cross my legs for a few more days as people don't want to share their birthdays.
    OMG like I'm in control over when baby wants to come out!

Sent from my LG-P500 using BubHub
    I got this a lot too, but worse a friend (who has now been moved to my distant outer circle of acquaintances) text me the day I was in labour and told me I couldn't have my baby that day as a friend of ours had a baby that day and it would be offensive as the baby passed away just before it turned 2. Sure like I had a choice and as it turns out our friend was very happy and saw it as her baby saying all is well, some people just don't think!!!!

missybubble is offline I'm a strange one, but I'm good at it :)
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Sh*t people say.

Quote Originally Posted by mum2twinboys View Post
    Omg...a (now ex) friend of mine said to me when I miscarried that "it wasn't even a baby yet, oh I'd be so upset if it was an actual baby with arms and legs". Wtf??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Sh*t people say.

I'm sick of people telling me I don't look pregnant when I'm 24 weeks pregnant I'm overweight so it just has popped out yet I have people even asking me if I'm sure I pregnant! No.. I just made it up!