+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 73 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Breasts are anatomically designed to BREASTFEED this in turn involves TAKING THEM OUT OF BRAS/CLOTHING.

They were not designed to just flash around for the fun of it.

It's what it all comes down to, come on, common sense for crying out loud!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hokey Pokey For This Useful Post:

ToonZie  (23-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ToonZie View Post
    Next time you make such a mistake, perhaps you should emphasize to the entire food court 'OMG I was so deep in discussion I accidentally left my t*** out! Please forgive me if I've offended you! I'm so mortified' then run away really fast so no one mistakes you for an "aggressive" breastfeeder. So inconsiderate SM! ������
    Just to point out how childish this post is,
    I am talking about women who do it continually.
    Not a once off accident.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Nurse in at Sunrise- sydney

The post was not even in response to you LS. Please don't nitpick at my choice of words, and please do not insult me or use my posts which are not directed towards you as a further excuse to make inflammatory posts.

I haven't responded to you at all, but you keep getting upset because you claim that people are twisting your words and attacking you. In reality, that is what you have just done to me.

EDIT:
    I apologize if this is a bit harsh sounding but I don't think it's nice to call what I said "childish" when I was merely trying to point out that the notion of "aggressive" breastfeeding is a bit far fetched (how can a feeding a child be aggressive?) and that breastfeeding mums who don't hide their boob within some arbitrary amount of time are unlikely to be thinking about anything remotely like "offending people" to assert their "rights" in an aggressive manner.

I find that suggestion very offensive- and might I say a bit childish.
    Last edited by ToonZie; 23-01-2013 at 12:48.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ToonZie For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (23-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Nurse in at Sunrise- sydney

Quote Originally Posted by Little Smile View Post
    Ok, we'll why do we cover up at all then?
    If boobs are boobs then how can they be embarrassing in one situation and not another?
    Blimey. Because I suppose boobs have a dual function. They are for feeding babies, and guys love 'em. Can you imagine what would happen if we all just ran around topless? Men wouldn't get anything done. And I don't fancy looking at men's boners all day.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hollychops For This Useful Post:

ToonZie  (23-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Ok ToonZie, I shall turn a blind eye to you having a laugh at another poster's expense, all the while telling me not to do it to you. Hilarious.

The post you were making fun of was in support of me, I will respond to what I have seen as an attack on that said post.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Nurse in at Sunrise- sydney

How about agreeing that everyone has a different 'comfortable level'

Sent from my GT540 using BubHub

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dancingchipmunk For This Useful Post:

Phony  (23-01-2013),ToonZie  (23-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingchipmunk View Post
    How about agreeing that everyone has a different 'comfortable level'

Sent from my GT540 using BubHub
    Oh I so agree with you dancingchipmunk

How nice would it be if those who weren't so comfortable with exposed breasts in a food court were actually respected for how they feel instead of being told to "get over it"?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

NurseAnni  (23-01-2013),Phony  (23-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by hollychops View Post
    Blimey. Because I suppose boobs have a dual function. They are for feeding babies, and guys love 'em. Can you imagine what would happen if we all just ran around topless? Men wouldn't get anything done. And I don't fancy looking at men's boners all day.

Yes, we'll that's it.
    So sitting with them out for an uncomfortably long time, not once maybe by mistake, but at most meet ups now, is just a little too much.
    We all have to adjust somewhat when out in public to fit with what is expected and acceptable behaviour.
    Jokes aside about timing how long the boob should be out etc etc,
    If you're doing something that makes people uncomfortable its probably time to stop, think and modify your behaviour, or some one some where will tell you in a not so polite way.
    I don't know.
    I do find it to be more unsettling in a closed environment though, park or beach where people have their own personal space I don't have a problem with at all.
    When you have no where else to look it's weird.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hollychops View Post
    God could you imagine!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Oh I so agree with you dancingchipmunk

How nice would it be if those who weren't so comfortable with exposed breasts in a food court were actually respected for how they feel instead of being told to "get over it"?
    You're suggesting that we respect those who feel the anti-discrimination law that protects breastfeeding women in public be ignored. Why should I respect those who don't respect a very important piece of legislation?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hollychops For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (23-01-2013),Hokey Pokey  (23-01-2013)