+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 73 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 728
  1. #141
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Somewhere in Vic...Bubhubbing!
    Posts
    2,288
    Thanks
    302
    Thanked
    526
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default Nurse in at Sunrise- sydney

    Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    Any suggestions?
    I wish I did! I know when I watch morning tv, the interviews are so short and you really have to get your point across in they first few seconds. So often I watch these morning people interview someone and the other person is obviously nervous and just doesn't get their point across as they intended.

    Just wanted to say that even tho I don't know you guys, I have to say I am so proud of you both! I saw the thread start out with a 'maybe we should do a nurse in' to all the press you have received. I am not sure I would have had the confidence or even the energy to follow through so it's just so great to see it happen.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FluffyDucks For This Useful Post:

    Busy-Bee  (20-01-2013),GreenMama  (20-01-2013),ToonZie  (20-01-2013)

  3. #142
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,600
    Thanks
    3,256
    Thanked
    4,044
    Reviews
    8
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

    Default Re: Nurse in at Sunrise- sydney

    I'm excited about tomorrow.

    I'm not going. But I'm keen to watch!

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Boobycino For This Useful Post:

    GreenMama  (20-01-2013)

  5. #143
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,881
    Thanks
    1,521
    Thanked
    972
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Nurse in at Sunrise- sydney

    FluffyDucks to be honest it has been exhausting! But very rewarding. Just hoping it all goes well and big props to Atropos for going on the show! I am selfishly relieved that they didn't want me!

    Also MissieMack has been a great help keeping the trolls at bay on the Facebook page! As you can imagine there is a looooot of them. Very glad to have her help

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GreenMama For This Useful Post:

    missie_mackxxxx  (20-01-2013),MuminMind  (20-01-2013)

  7. #144
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8,806
    Thanks
    7,267
    Thanked
    9,720
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default Nurse in at Sunrise- sydney

    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyDucks View Post
    I wish I did! I know when I watch morning tv, the interviews are so short and you really have to get your point across in they first few seconds. So often I watch these morning people interview someone and the other person is obviously nervous and just doesn't get their point across as they intended.

    Just wanted to say that even tho I don't know you guys, I have to say I am so proud of you both! I saw the thread start out with a 'maybe we should do a nurse in' to all the press you have received. I am not sure I would have had the confidence or even the energy to follow through so it's just so great to see it happen.
    Look tbh, this may well be me, I'm so bloody nervous!! I hope I don't disappoint anyone!

  8. #145
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8,806
    Thanks
    7,267
    Thanked
    9,720
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default Nurse in at Sunrise- sydney

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMama View Post
    FluffyDucks to be honest it has been exhausting! But very rewarding. Just hoping it all goes well and big props to Atropos for going on the show! I am selfishly relieved that they didn't want me!

    Also MissieMack has been a great help keeping the trolls at bay on the Facebook page! As you can imagine there is a looooot of them. Very glad to have her help
    Hell yeah, thanks MM!

    I thought they were having us both, I wish they were!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

    missie_mackxxxx  (20-01-2013)

  10. #146
    rainbow road's Avatar
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in a glass case of emotion
    Posts
    12,425
    Thanks
    1,194
    Thanked
    8,079
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

    Default Nurse in at Sunrise- sydney

    No way Jose. I am so proud of you both!!! And I will be there

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

    Atropos  (20-01-2013)

  12. #147
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    5,005
    Thanks
    1,052
    Thanked
    3,524
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default Nurse in at Sunrise- sydney

    Oh wow was it you guys who created the FB page?

    Very impressed! Will be watching tomorrow from Melbs.

    Good luck - I'm sure you'll be fab x

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to kw123 For This Useful Post:

    GreenMama  (20-01-2013)

  14. #148
    SpecialPatrolGroup's Avatar
    SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In the messy house, Brisbane
    Posts
    9,481
    Thanks
    2,180
    Thanked
    5,405
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'll be with you all in spirit...I might even pop a boob out while i'm eating my breakfast watching the news

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

    Boobycino  (20-01-2013),GreenMama  (20-01-2013)

  16. #149
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,881
    Thanks
    1,521
    Thanked
    972
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Nurse in at Sunrise- sydney

    Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    Look tbh, this may well be me, I'm so bloody nervous!! I hope I don't disappoint anyone!
    Not possible!

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to GreenMama For This Useful Post:

    Atropos  (20-01-2013)

  18. #150
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,881
    Thanks
    1,521
    Thanked
    972
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Nurse in at Sunrise- sydney

    Quote Originally Posted by kw123 View Post
    Oh wow was it you guys who created the FB page?
    Yep it all started here


 

Similar Threads

  1. sunrise code word
    By buster in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 28-06-2012, 18:54
  2. Sunrise your wrong
    By fichicken in forum Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 15:29
  3. Sunrise Easter competition
    By Lettabean in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 07:10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
The Little Gym Bella Vista
Get ready for some serious, fun gymnastics! The Little Gym Bella Vista
The world’s premier experiential learning and physical development center for children ages 4 months - 12 years. Create opportunities for your child to try new things and build self-confidence, all with a grin that stretches from ear to ear
featured supporter
The Fix Program Sydney CBD and Broadway
Pregnancy and women's health physio, pregnancy and new mum Pilates classes taught by our physios for you and bub. Pregnancy back and pelvic pain. Also, we treat postnatal and women of all ages. Incontinence, prolapse, sexual and pelvic pain.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!