+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Naomiprincess and Tully!! Sounds positive. I guess some symptoms are better than none It's all whether they are normal af symptoms for you!!!

Because i had decided to take a step beck the 2 weeks between O and AF due date were fine. My life went on as normal in that i still enjoyed a couple of drinks and my running etc as i said to myself my life wouldn't stop until i got BFP! But those days when you think AF is due and it doesn't come and the thoughts that maybe you O'd later than you thought so just wait a few extra days just in case (i have a fear of BFN so wouldn't test until AF def late) they were excrutiatingly long) and now the wait seems even longer til i can book with an OB (not open til tues morning i discovered this morning) i just want to know things are normal!
    Good luck Naomiprincess and Tully78 !! I've got fingers and toes crossed for you!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm 9dpo and have had really sore boobs since 4dpo, and I mean sore...not just sore from poking to see if they're sore lol. I've also had some cramping and am a bit sniffly just like I was early on in my pregnancy with my 7yo DD. The trouble is, I tested today and got a BFN and my temp has dropped slightly. My cycles are usually 28 days but the past few months have been 30, 28 & 26 last month...should I be seeing a BFP if I'm UTD by now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all! Just wanted to see how many of you had early symptoms vs PMS symptoms? Just started TTC as of April 1st after14 years on OCP. as like most of you, have been suffering three days of sore nipples, fatigue, cramping and other PMS symptoms.
    Thought i'd check and see how many if you had these as early signs given that they can be mistaken for normal Pre AF symptoms too.
    I know the likelihood is minor given I've not even been TTC for a month so this is soley curiosity given that I haven't O'd in years.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I got my Bfp yesterday at 9dpo. Tested only because I've been so nauseated the past two days, I can barely eat. That, and my bra shrunk overnight!

I didn't feel sick or tired until week 6 with DD but this time around its just extreme. Sure, the nausea could be unrelated and running after a toddler could be making my tired, but they're also likely to be pregnancy symptoms. Its amazing how early your hormone levels can surge and make you unwell!

Tying for blossom #2 because the first one (July 2012) is so amazing!

Plus 1x angel blossom who will always be in our hearts (Feb 2014 - 6wks)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies. Congrats to those of you who have just had bfp! Yay!
    I've been very tired the last couple if weeks and craving carbs n chocolate. i had very sore tender boobs- even went bra shopping for a larger back size as I was so uncomfortable, I've gotten a surprise haemmoroid,then got pms for a week and then no period... Waited about 5 days and tested and surprise! Bfp.
    I think it's a girl I craved creamy pasta and chocolate when I was utd with dd.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to made2bAmummy For This Useful Post:

pilbarablossom  (22-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on the bfp. 😃 it is astounding how quickly your body does pick up the changes. I can't say I'm too excited about nausea but all the other changes are nice as at least I know my body is going through the right process for ov. Good luck with it all ladies.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsKK For This Useful Post:

pilbarablossom  (22-04-2014)