+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013 bachelor of nursing...

Hi everyone .... How many are doing Bach nursing full time or part time with kids?? I have 2 kids and not sure which way to go??

Is anyone already started their course and have small kids studying full time?? What's it like... Is it doable??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by melb81 View Post
    Hi everyone .... How many are doing Bach nursing full time or part time with kids?? I have 2 kids and not sure which way to go??

Is anyone already started their course and have small kids studying full time?? What's it like... Is it doable??
    I have 3 kids (4, 19 months and 3.5 months) and il be starting it part time. Il see how I go once I finish first year so after 2 years and if I think I can handle full time I will change! I'm also doing it externally!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mum2mj View Post
    Received my info pack and have gone online and am a little flustered. Can't enrol untill next Tuesday and I have no idea which courses i should enrol in and how many as il be doing part time. Gah!!!
    PM me I'll give you the email address I used to help me sort out my part time study plan. I have my 6 year plan Of what I'm doing when! For me before I accepted my enrollment I needed to know how much SA travel was required per year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by msro82 View Post
    PM me I'll give you the email address I used to help me sort out my part time study plan. I have my 6 year plan Of what I'm doing when! For me before I accepted my enrollment I needed to know how much SA travel was required per year.
    Thankyou so much, PM sent

Thanks
    Reviews

Is anyone having trouble trying to get all you lec, tute and lab together for each of your subjects and not scattered over 5 days...?? Is very confusing !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying to but not succeeding. I have 8 classes I need to place. 4 are Auto Allocated which means I have no say and they are across 3 different days. Ranging from one at 8 am and another at 3 pm the same day =( I'm trying to fit as much into that day as possible so I'm not there everyday. At the moment its looking like I'll have classes on 3 days a week, I wish it was only 2.

Thanks
    Reviews

Yes kanjexx, that what I am trying to do too. It's frustrating that they can't put them mostly on the same day. At the moment I can only see that I have lec on every day of the week with some only going for 50 mins. If I have to go all the way to uni for just 50 mins that will be annoying!! R u doing it full time?? On campus?? Do u have kids??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't set my time table until the 4th so another week to wait. I hope I can fit it into 2 days that way I could keep my current job. I have 4 units this trimester and from what I can see 13 contact hours a week. Fingers crossed, I really want to stay at work because they will be flexible and the money's good, if not I will be looking for a night job. My boys are 5 and 2 so my youngest will be spending quite a bit of time at child care and with my mum

Thanks
    Reviews
    Part time - On Campus with a 8 month old. Also I'm going to have to find time to pump in the car. This year is going to be a challenge

Thanks
    Reviews
    It would be nice if they had a better system. If i didnt have auto allocated classes I would only have to go for 1 1/2 days. Unfortunately ours is based on a first in, first served basis so if you are slow in organising them you may miss out on the time you want. Best of luck, I submit mine on the 1st of Feb. Let us know how you go.