+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My initial aim was to become a Midwife. In 2010 i gained a place in the Bachelor of Midwifery at UniSA but decided to withdraw as i wasn't prepared to dedicate the amount of time that is needed to do that degree.

Although my heart still lies in Midwifery, i've opened my eyes to everything that Nursing has to offer. I'm interested in Mental Health (something that is close to home for me - not personally but a close relative), as well as neonatal nursing and critical care.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes I will one day continue on to study midwifery!

Well I had my orientation yesterday and I would rather have been at clipsal cos it seemed to drag on but I got some good tips and hopefully it will help with my studies! BRING ON MONDAY!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I skipped the orientation. I went through the program but there really wasn't anything i hadn't already heard before!

Well we went out yesterday and treated myself to a new desk! So we set it up last night in our bedroom, so i can study away from the kids during the weekend etc. It has lots of space for my printer and 2 monitors, and lots of places to put paper/folders and text books.

I'm very excited, can't wait to start!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its 1am and I'm Lying in bed wide awake! So thought I would pop on here and ask how everyone is going in their studies so far! I know some of you started a couple of weeks ago. I only started this week and so far so good. Ok still nervous as all hell wondering if I'm actually going to be able to do it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just finished up for the night. I feel behind already. LOL. Have to note 3 chapters of the text for this fortnight and i'm very much an 'over-noter'. But i fear i'll miss something if i don't dot point nearly everything!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm the opposite.. I suck at writing notes! I hope I get better at it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm thinking this group isn't going to be overly active. What a shame!

I had my G&NH workshop on the weekend. I really enjoyed it (and the break from the kids!!).

Currently doing more noting and feeling overwhelmed with what i have left to do for this week. We have a quiz on the first 4 topics, so i'm hoping to remember as much as i can!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh I was hoping it would be a little more active! Maybe everyone is just getting use to unilife?

Is it normal to be procrastinating so much? I'm freaking out a little I'm not going to pass or my assignment is not going to be good enough!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Double post!

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL yes, very normal to procrastinate so much!! I don't know how much you're procrastinating, but i'm sure i'm doing the same amount!!!

Did you say you're doing BAHP? What are you working on right now?