+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default moving..

Quote Originally Posted by Beachside Mumma View Post
    We're moving from WA to QLD in a month. I've been stressing for weeks. I hate moving!
    We moved from Qld to WA and back again 18 months later. Such a big big move.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default moving..

Quote Originally Posted by Pina Colada View Post
    We moved from Qld to WA and back again 18 months later. Such a big big move.
    Yeah we moved to regional WA from QLD 2 years ago and then regional WA to Perth 12 months ago and now back to QLD. I'm so excited to be going back but the whole moving thing is so stressful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I know right? We moved 4 blocks down and 4 blocks across and they charged $2995 And that was with no packing or unpacking of boxes!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Do you know anyone with a truck licence? I always get my dad to hire a big truck to move everything and we do all the packing, cleaning, moving and unpacking ourselves, stressful but much cheaper! And I've moved 6 times in the last 7 years!
    I'm moving over 300 km away at end of the year and hiring a truck for the weekend and the km's will still only cost $400ish (plus petrol for truck)
    For the first time I will be hiring someone to do the end of lease clean for around $400 also because I don't want to drive another 300km back to clean.