+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hope you found some bras!

Just wanted to post and say 'I know the feeling!' I'm a 10E/F (depending on brand) and I used to have all kinds of trouble finding bras (and swimwear).

I usually go to bras & things as they tend to stock stuff in my size. Also big girls don't cry I find to be really good & the fitters are great!

Panache is a nice brand.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to heartstringz For This Useful Post:

dancingchipmunk  (06-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Check out 'Blest Bras' online they have a great range on bigger sized bras 😀 I think they are located in QLD but shipping is always very quick if you're elsewhere 👍

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

Madame Mayhem is offline Who you are is who you should be, don't change for anyone
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Im a 12E and I swear by Simone Perele especially if you are looking for something a bit fancier, and online I have had some success with storm in a D cup

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Madame Mayhem For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    I'm a 12E and the best bras i've found have been the cheap ones on the sale racks at bras'n'things and just a $30 heista one from big w.
    I've lashed out $70+ per bra before just to have them fall apart within a few months or the fit to be far from ideal.
    I think it's really luck of the draw when it comes to finding a decent fitting bra.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to HarvestMoon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a 10F or G depending on the bra (kind of in between actually) and I get mine at bras and things, I like one of their bras in particular and it's $54 which is expensive but pretty good as far as larger sizes go. I got my maternity bras from there as well and was really impressed with them.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Two Sweetpeas For This Useful Post:

αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm currently somewhere around the 14 DD (although thanks to milk boobs I'm going to need to go up a size really soon -___-) and only shop at Bras N Things. I have never found bras that sit comfortably until I shopped there
    I don't buy the expensive ones, usually the sale ones for $10 - $20.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to αληθη For This Useful Post:

Love_Monkey_Heart is offline Blessed with a very cheeky Monkey!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was a 14E pre child and breastfeeding and now sit about a 14f/g. I found figleaves.com to be great to purchase from. They have hundreds of larger size bras and some of the prettiest ones I have come across. They are also really well priced. I think last time I purchased 3 from them for about $70 which is nearly the same price I was paying here in Aus just for 1.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Love_Monkey_Heart For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've found blest bras to be great. They give fitting advice over the phone or email and have free exchanges. I also have some from zodee as well. I was wearing a 14DD and I'm actually a 12G!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluest Blue Box For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post
    A 10DD is easy to find in Bras and Things. I've also seen plenty at Target and the like.

Bravissimo also has bigger cups available, or Big Girls Don't Cry Anymore, but honestly, I think you're still in the realm of "normal" cup sizes, so it shouldn't be too much of a stretch to find them in actual brick-and-mortar stores... you just have to go past the cutesy bras that only go up to about a C-cup.

Bras n Things now goes up to F cups.
    I've found 10DD hard to find in general stores, big w, kmart etc. Normally for DD it starts at 12.

Unfortunately we had some large expenses come in so the ladies have to just wait a little longer but I've made a note of websites and stores people have mentioned so will be checking them out soon.

Thanks to everyone for your suggestions

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had size 8H breasts before getting breast reduction surgeries twice. I always purchased Freya bras. They do from D-J. I found the size that fit me at Myer and I would order them online from the UK as they were at least half the price. Best website was Figleaves.

I now wear Elle McPherson bras. She has up to G now in some styles. I wear a D and its quite comfy.
    Last edited by 3cats1pug; 07-04-2013 at 17:26.