+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't llike Tiggy at all, sorry but I think it is awful
    I don't like Tegan either, but it is better than Tiggy.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thoughts on baby girls name...

A bit off topic, BUT I love the name Bellatrix (3rd brightest star in the Orion constellation, 27th brightest in the night sky but also from Harry potter, played by Helena Bonham Carter in the movies)
    From a young age I have been interested in astronomy, for a very long time I have wanted to legally change my name to Bellatrix, my husband thinks I'm insane

He and many others have said Beatrix is similar and much more nicer, so if you like Tiggy and it's linked to BP then Im going to have to say I think Beatrix is the way to go

Please don't use Tegan, I just don't like it, reminds me of Tiffany which I'm not a fan of either sorry.

Tiggy is cute, but I agree it might be a bit odd on pass ports, legal documents, school years etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm not a fan of naming a child just so you can NN something else. If you like Tiggy, go for Tiggy. Give her a normal middle name she can choose later on if you're worried.

I really like the name BTW.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Not a fan, sorry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I think it is an awesome name but would use Tabitha as the name and Tiggy as the NN.
    My DD2 is 5 and still uses her NN for everything including school.

Thanks
    Reviews

For what it is worth, I'd go something more 'normal' as a first name (Tabitha is great.. Normal but not common) and Tiggy as middle name or just nickname. I figure you have to think about a name for their whole lives, not just kid stage. Not a fan of Teagan.

Good luck! Always a struggle to find a name loved by everyone, or even just both mum and dad!