+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Has anyone delivered at Wesley hospital recently?

Hello,

I am 30 weeks currently and booked in Wesley Hospital Brisbane. Have you or anyone you know given birth in Wesley Hospital? I am just after recent experiences at the hospital. How are the midwives, do they respect your choices in labour. Also would like to know how well equipped is the birth room.

I tried searching previous post on Wesley but all are dated at least 3 years back. I want to know about your experience after it was refurbished last year.

It would be very helpful as i would know what to expect from my stay. Good or Bad reviews all are welcome

Thankyou

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Has anyone delivered at Wesley hospital recently?

I know 2 people who have birthed there in the past 12 months, they both absolutely loved it, but were both csections so wouldn't be sure on birth suites. Apparently it is like a 5 star hotel now! Sorry, that is the only comments I remember, they didn't mention midwives and neither of them breastfed.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MummaOJ For This Useful Post:

Dancing Queen  (16-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I delivered at the Wesley about 18 months ago and I didn't particular like it. I found the midwives not very helpful at all. When it came time to show me how to bf they basically gave me a leaflet and DVD and said this is how you do it. If it wasn't for such a great ob I wouldn't be going back there.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Alimia For This Useful Post:

Dancing Queen  (16-01-2013)