αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default What to get a 2 year old girl who has so much

Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    Furby (again - DD mad about hers).
    When I was little I tried flushing my furby down the toilet - THEY DON'T SHUT UP D:

Also maybe you could get her something memorable/sentimental? Like a photo book (Vistaprint/Officeworks/Kmart/Big W all do them) or something that she can keep an display?

Otherwise you could go for:
    Coloring books
    Craft paper and crayons/pens/etc
    Dress up clothes (when I was little my mum sewed me costumes and my gosh I loved and lived in them )
    Kiddy camera (big w, target, Harvey Norman, etc sell them they're about $20-$40)
    My Little Pony sets, the friendship is magic ones are cuter than the old school ponies. Big W and Toy shops have heaps of them. Similar to the train idea, there's a pinkie pie party train
    Last edited by αληθη; 15-01-2013 at 10:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Honestly if she's already got so much stuff, and she's getting a cake shop and a trike, does she really need more presents 'just because'?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CMF For This Useful Post:

jellybub  (15-01-2013),SoThisIsLove  (15-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by CMF View Post
    Honestly if she's already got so much stuff, and she's getting a cake shop and a trike, does she really need more presents 'just because'?
    That's what I was thinking...

I think any little girl would be really happy with that cake shop and a trike!

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have to agree. If she's got heaps of stuff already and is being given two pretty awesome gifts, why buy things that are probably not going to get a huge amount of use if she's got a lot to play with already?

At the age of two, kids don't really care how much things cost. I'd be getting a craft kit, or a heap of cheap plastic animals etc. for her to learn about animals or something of the like.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CMF View Post
    The trike is from her grandparents so all we have for Her at the moment is the cake shop and it will be assembled so we want her to have gifts to open as well.
    And yes we have always bought more 'just because' and for know other reason. I know we probably go a little over board in our house for our children's presents and I openly admit to being a spoiler lol but that's just how we are.
    Last edited by millsmum; 15-01-2013 at 11:14.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to millsmum For This Useful Post:

SoThisIsLove  (15-01-2013)

αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by millsmum View Post
    And yes we have always bought more 'just because' and for know other reason. I know we probably go a little over board in our house for our children's presents and I openly admit to being a spoiler lol but that's just how we are.
    I'm like that even with adult presents I don't think there's anything wrong with giving because you want to/can, as long as the gifts are appreciated

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: What to get a 2 year old girl who has so much

The trike is from her grandparents so all we have for Her at the moment is the cake shop and it will be assembled so we want her to have gifts to open as well.
    Fair enough!! xx

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpeamummy View Post
    Growing up I had a charm bracelet from birth and received a charm each birthday. I've started this with my girls and they each have a Thomas Sabo bracelet I keep in my jewellery case for special occasions.
    We bought her a pandora bracelet last year as she was baptised on her 1st birthday so we bought it so we could add charms on her birthdays to, and if not for you posting I would of forgotten all about it because it's put away till it fits her, I will add again to it this year.
    Thank you for your post and reminding me :-)
    Last edited by millsmum; 15-01-2013 at 11:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    My two year old absolutely loves her 'Wheely Bug' (a Mouse one) and she loves to scoot around the tiles on it. Great for balance and co-ordination and gets her moving as opposed to being sedentary.

She also loves to cook, so she has a little 'chef's outfit' and her own rolling pin, cake pans, wooden spoons etc, so cooking items and utensils are another hit.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Uniquey For This Useful Post:

millsmum  (15-01-2013)

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    In that case I'd go with a lot of small, cheap pressies that you can wrap up individually in all different types of paper. 2 year olds tend to get far more enjoyment out of the unwrapping than the actual gift itself *chuckle*.