+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Baby Jogger City Select Problems?

Hi ladies, for those of you who already own the BJCS I'm just interested to know if you've experienced any problems or faults with the pram that you've had fixed under warranty? From what I've read it seems like an excellent pram and I'm pretty much sold, just tossing up purchase options... Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Baby Jogger City Select Problems?

I've only had my pram since Sept but I love it! No issues with it at all so haven't needed to test warranty/service out.

I walk with it a lot around our area/shops etc. Love the big storage basket (fits couple of big bags of shopping), love the face forward or back options. Love the manoeuvreability, so easy, can talk on phone and steer with one hand (even if loaded with shopping). It fits in tight spaces, even the narrow checkout lanes at the older supermarket near us.

Slight downer the need to detach top section and then fold down the frame but this is very easy and seems it is the norm these days.

Overall extremely happy and DP also loves it.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I have a SC that I bought in feb last year. I've just discovered a fault with one of the front wheels. Sent the issue BJ and I'm getting a brand new wheel under warranty

Thanks
    Reviews

I've had mine since early last year and no problems. I don't have a warranty I'm walking on the wild side! Haha so far so good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Same MissusMac. I'd been out walking and left the pram in the sun whilst in a cafe. Got home and realised the plastic part around a wheel was all buckled, it it had melted sort of. I called to find out if I could buy a new one (assuming it was my fault as i'd left it in the sun) and they couldn't apologise enough...sent me a new wheel within 2 days free of charge, and didn't even ask for proof of the fault.
    A colleague bought theirs online from the US and got it hundreds of dollars cheaper, but they dont have any warranty here in australia.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks ladies for your replies. I am considering the cheaper online options mentioned but just wondered how much I'd be losing out on not having the warranty.

I can still purchase parts etc as and if needed it just won't be free? - or do they treat you as if you've got stolen property and not want to know at all if you purchased from O/S?

Thanks
    Reviews

I got mine from Winkalotts for $600...arrived in less than a week! I just figured the saving was so good that if something breaks ill buy replacement parts =)

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh...and I LOVE it. Beats the pants off the much more expensive Peg Perego Skate I started off with!