+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Threatened miscarriages

My partner was born at 30 weeks so quickly they couldn't get his lungs to develop fast enough, but he fought his way through and is 25 today, I'm hoping our baby has the same fight as he does.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Threatened miscarriages

I had one at 5w 3d in November :'( started after my internal ultrasound and then I was in Alot of pain passing huge clots. I went to my Dr why sent me to hospital and I waited in my emergency room waiting to be seen bleeding out for 5 hours and then spent another 2 waiting for then to tell me what was going on. I have a double uterus so I was praying it was the none pregnant uterus bleeding but unfortunately it wasn't. They first final told me I lost the baby and to try again!! My hcg dropped to 2 and Then I was sent home....I did this all by myself too which didn't help.

I bled badly for 10 days and fell pregnant my first real cycle since the mc.

I hope your turn out is better babe xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I had one at about 6 weeks. Started bleeding heaps (alternating between brown and red blood) and continued until 12 weeks. Turns out it was caused by a subchorionic heamatoma. That Bub is now a healthy 2 year old!

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I had quiet a lot of bleeding at 6-7 weeks, again at about 14 weeks however made it through and then early labour at 32 weeks we were able to stop and I have a happy and healthy 16 month old

Thanks
    Reviews

It's all ok the bleed isn't around him and he's grown so much bigger. The heart is still beating away so it all seems alright for now. There's still a chance something can go wrong but she says he looks perfectly normal.

Ps - I refer to him as a he because that's just what the odds are with my partners family. We will amazed if its a girl.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MissH For This Useful Post:

LifeInShadesOfGrey  (15-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Threatened miscarriages

Quote Originally Posted by MissH View Post
    It's all ok the bleed isn't around him and he's grown so much bigger. The heart is still beating away so it all seems alright for now. There's still a chance something can go wrong but she says he looks perfectly normal.

Ps - I refer to him as a he because that's just what the odds are with my partners family. We will amazed if its a girl.
    That's fantastic news!!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had this at 8 and then 11 weeks with DD2. I also had it with DD3 just before I was 6 weeks. It started with red bleeding and pain, and I passed a clot almost the size of my palm. It was painful, with a contraction like feeling. I also bled/spotted intermittently (both red and brown)up until 11 weeks. DD3 is now 4 weeks old and perfect.
    I hope everything works out for you