+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Threatened miscarriages

I just went to the hospital after experiencing slight bright red bleeding. It was enough to freak me out to go, and I'm now classed as a threatened miscarriage. Any stories, good or bad, will be helpful. I'm so emotionally drained right now I can barely think. I have an ultrasound in the morning to check the heart is still beating. I'm 6 weeks 3 days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Threatened miscarriages

I don't have any threatened mc stories, but I hope it doesn't eventuate. Lots of hugs and thinking of you

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I had about a couple of tablespoons of red blood at 6w5ds. Went in and saw the heartbeat and I'm now 24 weeks! Hope it all goes well for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had this around 5ish weeks too. I had some bleeding that started out red then just brown spotting for a few days. No cramping. Same thing happened again about a week or so later. Everything turned out fine and I am now 20 weeks with a healthy baby boy

My friend had a miscarriage and she said it was heavy, bright red and really bad cramps. As long as you still feel ok and its not getting heavier, I wouldn't worry too much for now (but I know its easier said than done).

Thanks
    Reviews

I'd been sporting brown for 2 days and wasnt stressed, but as soon as I saw red I freaked out. I know I need to mellow out for the baby's sake it's just hard. Well right now it's not cos I'm so worn out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by MissH View Post
    I just went to the hospital after experiencing slight bright red bleeding. It was enough to freak me out to go, and I'm now classed as a threatened miscarriage. Any stories, good or bad, will be helpful. I'm so emotionally drained right now I can barely think. I have an ultrasound in the morning to check the heart is still beating. I'm 6 weeks 3 days.
    MissH I had 3 and it was soooo scary. I remember one was while out to lunch with my DH not only was it embarrassing (there was alot of blood) but I could not contain myself. I was put on bed rest by my ob. You know what it's the name that freaked me pls try not to stress although soooooo hard! My baby turned out just fine. Please just rest and try not to lift anything this is what my OB advised me not even shopping bags but he was overly strict

Thanks
    Reviews

I had with both pregnancies and I now have two healthy boys. DS1 was between 6-7 weeks and was huge and involved clots but no cramping. Ultrasounds weekly up to 14 weeks and told up rest. Ds2 bleeds around 7-8 and 11-12 weeks.

It is incredibly stressful but try not to worry. All the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a threatened miscarrage very early on in my first pregnancy, now My twins are turning 5 next month. I freaked out too - its hard not too.

Try to relax, I hope it all goes well

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week

I had a threatened miscarriage and bled at 7 weeks, with small bleeds at 9 weeks and 28 weeks. It is highly distressing, I know. My son was born perfectly healthy at 38 weeks. With the first bleed I put myself on bed rest until I got all my bloods done, which was five days. I told my work it was doctors orders, then got the doctors certificate later! I still believe it was the bed rest that kept my pregnancy going.

I'm thinking of you, and please try not to worry too hard, if it's at all possible...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissH View Post
    I had threatened miscarriages and subcloronic hematomas which was causing pretty bad bleeding episodes right the way through first trimester I had my final massive bleed at about 12/13 weeks all down my thighs everywhere .......on each and every bleeding occasion I thought I had lost my baby I had in excess of 10ultrasounds throughout the pregnancy my baby is now a mischievous little girl who is two on Sunday!!! Perfectly healthy and if anything her attitude reflects the bleeding episodes she's a little diva! Everyone knows her presence! Lol just like the bleeds centre of attention from day one !!!