+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week

Angry neighbours who would have em >_< vent

So my ever so delightful neighbours decided to pull down our fence and replace it on Friday morning, no asking or even chatting about it to us at all. They were on my side doing stuff. I was so mad/worried/foul mood about other stuff, that I avoided them and left for the day. I was worried i would say something i would regret. Anyhow I was out most Saturday and more fence was replaced.

This morning I walk out of shower to site of them on my side again, with no hey I am here nothing. So here I am in just a towel face with couple. I keep my door open as ds3 plays on the cement just outside so they could see me because the were in my yard. So I get dressed and head out to speak to them about giving me a shout out when they want to work on my side.I get met with a crazy lady swing her hammer wildly and telling me to go away. Yep she on my propriety and she yelling at me to go away and swing her hammer wildly. I hadn't even said anything yet. Anyhow I shout over her to say "hey if you come on my side, let me know because I am breastfeeding and I may need to put my shirt on." I am met with louder screams to go away. I Stayed calm and just said over and over again that I was not going to be told what to do on my own property. so eventually she steps on to her property and get even louder to go away. which again I say no I want to talk to you. So she drops the hammer that she had been swing at me and threaten to throw something at me while bending down to find a rock.and repeating that dthe is going to throw something at me. To which I laughed and said no your not. then she picked up the 4x4 that was the fence rail It is about 2 and 1/2 metre long and says she id going to hit me with it if i don't go away. I just told firmly is she does I will call the police. Several times during this i had told her to stop, than I was not using nasty words and could she stop.Anyhow she ended threatening to get her hubby, to which I say great It is him I wanted to talk too. He comes out and just waves at me like he will deal with it but won't talk.

I ended just walking away after I said once again to let me know if they need to come on my property.

Anyhow I wish I had just said your not allowed to come over at all for any reason. They have done about 1/4 the fence (it is 107 meters long)

There is no point to this thread just a vent.
    Last edited by LoveLivesHere; 13-01-2013 at 23:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    What is it with freakin' neighbours?! Can you go to the council or local police? We've had to take VRO's out on one of our neighbours for repeated harrassment, threats, abuse and eventually assault.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (13-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I wish I knew. Sorry that you got a bad lot too...

I am tossing up wheather to have a chat with the local police tomorrow or not.

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default neighbours who would have em >_< vent

Quote Originally Posted by anewme View Post
    I wish I knew. Sorry that you got a bad lot too...

I am tossing up wheather to have a chat with the local police tomorrow or not.
    I would, what a nut case

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bunkx For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (13-01-2013)

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I'd be making a report to the police.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HugsBunny For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (13-01-2013),mrswhitehouse  (14-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Definitely make a report. It will also help you if you have any other incidents regarding them In the future.

Even a trespass notice might be in order because that's what they are doing,

I strongly suggest going to the police. A paper trail is always a handy thing to have

Good luck I hope you can find some peace!! ( and I hope it's a nicer fence lol)

Thanks
    Reviews

I hope they are not planning on sending you a bill for half the fence!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

wiggleit  (14-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Write everything down. Do you have an iphone or something you can record on? Keep it with you and video their shenanigans. It all helps esp with restraining orders/violence restraining orders.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    I hope they are not planning on sending you a bill for half the fence!
    Was wondering the same thing myself!

If they do make sure you request receipts for materials used! They don't sound like your honest neighbour!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by misskittyfantastico View Post
    Write everything down. Do you have an iphone or something you can record on? Keep it with you and video their shenanigans. It all helps esp with restraining orders/violence restraining orders.
    I thought its illegal to record without people's knowledge or am I wrong?

I thought my neighbours were nuts because all they do is argue with there kids lol! You poor thing!! What a psycho I would of gone crazy at her I'm glad you can remain calm. If she does want you to bill half you can just say you can't afford it and pay $2 a week!