+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default If you are in a long term relationship

I turned a blind eye because I was too stupid to see what was in front of me. I spent 15 yrs with a man who wasn't even worthy of a single yr of my life.

If I ever confronted him about my suspicions he just talked his way out of it. If someone anyone had been ballsy enough to tell me the truth I would have at least had all the facts.

I have filled someone in before that their husband was having an affair. Someone I did not previously know. But I knew the husband from a long time ago. My understanding is they tried to work things out for about a yr & couldn't then split.

I did so anonymously & don't regret doing it. I only remembered this today shocked I'd forgotten about it

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ourbradybunch For This Useful Post:

twotrunks  (15-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by shhhsleeping View Post
    Another question

If you said yes you would want to know.

Would you still want to know if he left?

He keeps saying he will leave her, so if he left would you still want to know he cheated?
    YES I would want to get tested etc....

Thanks
    Reviews

Default If you are in a long term relationship

A lot of men who cheat tell the other woman they are going to leave their wife or they are separated or its difficult because there are kids involved and to be patient and they have no intention as to the work hours, he could have said he was working his way toward a promotion and had to do double shifts or whatever. If I was the wife and even if we had spoken about separating or whatever I would want to know because at least then I wouldn't waste my time trying to fall back in love with him and then getting my hopes up of him loving me.

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I haven't read through the whole thread...but I think I would want to know from an STD point of view.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I would want to know, honesty is worth every word said.

I would not want to know find out from a fb message, but if I did find out that way, I would talk to him about it, in a way that wasn't confrontational. I wouldn't get angry straight away. I think everyone makes in their life, but it's how they come back from it that counts.
    I hope that you and your friend can be strong with this, I have had cheaters in my life, and I have been one too. I changed it all for my future and hope that others will change the way that they are too.
    If honesty is the only way to do that then so be it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    An affair I want to know about, who tells me about it would be irrelevant.

A one night stand I would not want to know about.