+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default If you are in a long term relationship

Asking for a friend

If you have been with someone for 5+ years, you live with him have 2 kids together would you want to know if he was cheating?

If a random chick told you she had slept with your partner, would you even believe her? (No real proof except she could tell you the nights he got home late from work, he is a chef so you are use to him being home at random hours)

My friend was seeing a guy for 4 months, just found out he has a family. (He is telling her he is leaving his family to be with her, she cut contact as she wants nothing to do with it) She wants to tell his parter, (found her on Facebook so would be through that) but I'm not sure if this girl would believe my friend?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I would want to know and if she had proof or things lined up I would be inclined to believe her and talk to him about it.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I would absolutely want to know.

I think it is very brave that your friend wants to tell and a very honestly thing to do but I am not sure of the partner would believe it all. Or how one would break the news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Um yeah I'd want to know.

It all sounds a bit nutty to me finding the wife on fb and then planning to drop something like that on her.

Cut ties and leave it I think.
    Last edited by babyla; 13-01-2013 at 22:11.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yes Id wanna know but not from a stranger through a Facebook message.
    If I were your friend Id let this one go. Yes the wife deserves to know her husband is cheating but this just seems..I dunno..messy?

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    It all sounds a bit psycho to me finding the wife on fb and then planning to drop something like that on her.
    Yep. This.

If someone msg'd me on facebook, I think it would be easier for him to explain it away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hell yeah I would want to know & if a female could have the decency to be honest with me about that when she was the other woman ( even when he's also deceived her ) I would beg her to either show me proof or help me catch them together

But I'm a bitter bisch & am the kind of idiot who would need 110% undeniable proof

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ourbradybunch For This Useful Post:

Crazyfamily  (14-01-2013),Stiflers Mom  (13-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    20 years and 6 kids.....

Hell yes i would want to know..... it wouldn't matter where the info came from

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Yes the wife deserves to know her husband is cheating but this just seems..I dunno..messy?
    It sounds like a knee jerk reaction and rather vindictive tbh.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by HugsBunny View Post
    It sounds like a knee jerk reaction and rather vindictive tbh.
    Entirely!