+ Reply to Thread
    NanaK is offline I'm surrounded by beautiful boys!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Has anyone NOt liked Bellamy's Organic??

Hi-ya,

My bub is having major gas issues on S26 (DS1 never had this but I know it's common and DS2 seems to be having issues).

We tried Heinz Gold, but things were worse.

I know there re heaps of Bellamy's lovers in here, but has anyone ever had a bad experience..? I can't find any drawbacks online except for price - it seems too good to be true...!

Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi, I'm not overly sure as I haven't tried it, but maybe try the Heinz regular formula and not the gold. Often the omega 3 fatty ingredients cause the gut issues, so try anything without Gold in the name. That's if you choose not to try Bellamy's.

Mind you, I have heard so many great thugs about Bellamy's ill be trying that with my next bub if he / she can take regular cows milk formula.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are fine with it. Just don't like it for being so foamy when we mix it.

Thanks
    Reviews

Was not for bub. She got really constipated and bloated, which made her really unsettled. But every baby is different, what might not work for me, could be brilliant for yours

Thanks
    Reviews

Was not for bub. She got really constipated and bloated, which made her really unsettled. But every baby is different, what might not work for me, could be brilliant for yours

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    my ds is on it, he seems fine, definately not constipated, his poop is more pasty/not too runny tho and with regard to the froth i just put infacol in his bottles so there is way less froth and he gets to burp more often.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My daughter is on it and shes doing great on it. It it is quite frothy but instead of shaking it to mix i use a spoon to mix it and you get no froth at all

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am also finding it hard to fault - we are mixed feeding with it and my 6 month old son took to it straight away. No tummy problems at all. I agree that it is quite frothy. I've found that swirling it to mix makes less froth than shaking it. We stop for a burp once to twice through a 240ml bottle and he seems fine with it.

As for the price - Babies R Us have a special starting today - buy 2, get the 3rd free.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It really varies baby to baby! My 8 week old was gaining weight, drinking without worry and it had been the best formula so far but unfortunately she ended up only pooping once every couple of days, very unsettled, green runny poops that she had a lot of trouble passing!

Sent from my ST25a using BubHub