+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by howdoi View Post
    I just want to update.

After trying to over dose every night for a week and planning to drive my car into a tree, i have taken a step towards getting better.

In the past month i have had my whole world crash down... It has been so difficult i cannitbdescribe. Yesterday was my last chance either reach out and get help or today i was driving my car at extremely high speed into a huge tree. It was so hard but i spoke to a family member and felt a little weight off my shoulders.

I realise now that what was my world really wasnt and i have so much i can do from here on... It is a new begining for me i feel so free.

I also realised i need to seek help for my health not just mental i pretty sure ive been suffering a serious health problem and just havent been paying attention to my wellbeing.

Thank you all so so so much for all your help and support and offering to talk to me it means so much and im just thankfuk i took that chance last night or i wouldnt be here now.

I know ill probably have bad days but im so ready to make everything better and do better for my two kids that wouldve ended up living with their grandmother. I know its easy to say how could you think of this if you have kids but you dont understand how hard peoples lives can be or what theyve been through.

The past month i have done things id never dream of and hit rock bottom more than once.

Thank you ladies all so so so much

I am a regular member of bh but couldnt have ever posted this on my normal account.

Sorry for the spelling errors...im on my phone :/

I can see light for the first time in so long.

I'm so pleased for you - the weight must have been terribly hard to bare for so long. I'm glad you have spoken to someone and feel it has lightened. We're still here if you want to continue to talk. Thanks for the update and take it one day at a time, be gentle and kind to yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption

Default depression help

I am so glad to hear from you. Make sure you keep on here for any support we can give you - just ask!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default depression help

I'm so pleased that you're ok

Please continue to ask for help.

Your kids would not be better off without you. Know that they need you in their life and that you're important to them!

Take care and wishing you all the best life has to offer.

Please let us know from time to time how you are going xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week

Default Re: depression help

Thank you. I don't care who you really are on here feel free to pm if you ever need to. I really have been very concerned.

Sent from my magical black talky thingy using bubhub