+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm the opposite of most, I went from 1 to 3 and while it was hard, it for some reason, felt way easier for me than 3 to 4. I am not sure why. 4 was a surprise, not planned, and we felt complete with 3. I'm not sure if that has something to do with it. Don't get me wrong, I love him to pieces. But I had 3 under 21 months when he was born and it was and still is full on. Having said that, you will never get lonely with 4. I really want everyone to have their own bedrooms so we need a 5 bedroom house haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Number 4 was tough for me as he wasn't planned (neither was #3 lol). It was a big step for us as we had to get a bigger car and we needed a bigger house too!
    One thing I did struggle with come #4 and especially#5 was breastfeeding. I'm so busy getting the other kids ready for school, making lunches, driving kids to and from school and other activities, housework, meals etc I just didn't have the time to sit and BF...I just felt rushed all the time and my supply suffered. However hard it was/is...we actually planned #5 and now we are very full and very busy and very broke!! lol
    Last edited by ozeymumof5; 25-04-2013 at 13:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    4 weeks in with #4 and it's harder than I could have ever imagined....
    #4 is a pretty "good" baby too...
    Feeling completely overwhelmed TBH!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to faroutbrusselsprout For This Useful Post:

beebs  (25-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by faroutbrusselsprout View Post
    4 weeks in with #4 and it's harder than I could have ever imagined....
    #4 is a pretty "good" baby too...
    Feeling completely overwhelmed TBH!
    Oh dear this is not what I want to hear. I have been deluding myself that given the jump from 2 to 3 was so tough #4 will slip in unnoticed. Like so many on here #4 wasn't planned, and while we have a big enough car our house isn't huge and is very open plan and noisy. I am starting to stress about where we are going to fit everything and everyone.

Not to mention my 7 yo and 4 yo whinge and fight all day.

I think I'll be for a while after this one arrives.