+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    NanaK is offline I'm surrounded by beautiful boys!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Have you been pregnant but had a negative preg test?

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post
    I can stop obsessing and just put it down to a chem last cycle, and a dud test this cycle unless i grow a belly

My Ovulation Chart
    Hahaha!!! Good out with the gender swaying! Let me know how you go!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NanaK For This Useful Post:

IndigoJ  (12-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Yes but it was an ectopic. I didn't get a pos until well after AF was due (and got AF which was a break thru bleed bc HcG was so low).

But I have read some women don't ever get a pos and are def pg. When will you get bloods back? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you Indigo that this is the case for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Re: Have you been pregnant but had a negative preg test?

Last month was an oops (i ovulated 5days early). This is teh first cycle we are trying. We are swaying though and DP is going FIFO so its going to take a long while.

Tonight my mind has finally decided to stop telling me im pregnant. I did a diluted test (after reading the Hook effect) and there was no line so that proves it. Im also on track to O so i cant be pregnant. I can stop obsessing and just put it down to a chem last cycle, and a dud test this cycle unless i grow a belly

My Ovulation Chart
    We were going to do gender swaying, I'd tracked for months, until our first cycle I ended up with my first ever late af (16 days) which led me to finding the hook effect because, like you, I had myself convinced that I was pregnant even after neg bloods. After that cycle I gave up and just wanted a baby haha. Good luck with your gender swaying

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Yes but it was an ectopic. I didn't get a pos until well after AF was due (and got AF which was a break thru bleed bc HcG was so low).

But I have read some women don't ever get a pos and are def pg. When will you get bloods back? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you Indigo that this is the case for you.
    Thank you. I didnt get bloods done, the Dr refused and said there was no need. She said it wasnt an ectopic as there would have been a positive on the dr urine test. I was thinking of going again next week as ive been nauseous for about 2wks and have a very low appetite. Though now im pretty sure im not pregnant. 20 negative tests outweigh the 1 positive i got

Quote Originally Posted by redlipsandpearls View Post
    We were going to do gender swaying, I'd tracked for months, until our first cycle I ended up with my first ever late af (16 days) which led me to finding the hook effect because, like you, I had myself convinced that I was pregnant even after neg bloods. After that cycle I gave up and just wanted a baby haha. Good luck with your gender swaying
    Thanks, this is our last baby and we already have two boys so i want to give it a good go. It took 12mths to make DS2 so im pretty sure when we hit the 12mth mark again we will switch to trying for a baby over trying for a gender.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014

Thanks, this is our last baby and we already have two boys so i want to give it a good go. It took 12mths to make DS2 so im pretty sure when we hit the 12mth mark again we will switch to trying for a baby over trying for a gender.
    Wow sounds very similar to my story! I have 2 DS' s and I'm pregnant with #3, #2 took us 12 months to fall pregnant and then we were surprised by falling pregnant with #3 on our first month of attempting gender swaying for a girl. Find out in just over 2 weeks if we are having a boy or a girl

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    Wow sounds very similar to my story! I have 2 DS' s and I'm pregnant with #3, #2 took us 12 months to fall pregnant and then we were surprised by falling pregnant with #3 on our first month of attempting gender swaying for a girl. Find out in just over 2 weeks if we are having a boy or a girl

Good Luck, I hope you get your pink bundle

ETA: Which method did you use? We are going to try o+12 for a bit and if no luck we will try dd 5,4,3 days before o. My O date is switching around a bit lately though so we might have to track for a bit longer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014

Thanks We dtd 3 days before ovulation and did a bit of the diet side of things as well... we tried swaying for 11 months before I throwing in the towel and just going for it last time, so I was in shock when it happened so fast.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    Thanks We dtd 3 days before ovulation and did a bit of the diet side of things as well... we tried swaying for 11 months before I throwing in the towel and just going for it last time, so I was in shock when it happened so fast.

Great news! I dont expect to fall straight away. Id would be nice but i estimate 6-12mths at least. DP is going FIFO next month so that will make it harder. Luckily he will be home for O though unless my cycle changes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    We got DD by DTD 2 days before o (we weren't gender swaying) and DS right on O

11. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

IndigoJ  (12-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    We got DD by DTD 2 days before o (we weren't gender swaying) and DS right on O
    We are going to try 0+12 for 3-4mths then switch. If it doesnt work we will dtd up until 2days before 0.