+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default When did you first feel movement with twins?

How many weeks were you when you felt movement with twins? Was it a lot earlier than a singleton pregnancy, especially if twins were your 2nd pregnancy?
    I was 17 weeks when I felt movement with my son, curious as to how much earlier I might expect to feel movement?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not until 21/22 weeks, I was getting a bit concerned then learned I had two placentas one on the front and one at the back to cushion any movement. Then after 22weeks BAM all day and all night, delightful

Thanks
    Reviews
    i felt them moving around 15wks and got some solid kicks around 18/19wks

They were my 3rd pregnancy and neither of the other two had been that bothersome until the last 8/10wks

Thanks
    Reviews
    I started to feel mine at 15 weeks also. Just random little fairy jabs here and there that got stronger and stronger every week. since about 18 weeks just like allie, they have been extremely active and go all day and night. Every movement I fall more and more in love xx
    the only thing is now my little boy gives my bladder a good kickin all day!, they are growing so much!!!! 24 weeks and counting x

Similar Threads

1. When did you feel movement 2nd pregnancy?
    By Lolakitty in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-01-2013, 19:11
  2. Twins and movement...
    By MummaG23 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 14-04-2012, 13:44
  3. When Did You First Feel Movement?
    By KellyMac in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-04-2012, 21:37