+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Re: If you could live anywhere

I would live where I am (inner Melbourne) , but in a 4 bed bungalow with a decent sized yard and a double garage so DP could have a hobby car. Unfortunately that doesn't exist in this suburb, the only large houses here are old terraces which I'm not fond of.we will have to choose between less space living here, or moving 5km out to somewhere those sorts of places are.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default If you could live anywhere

I would live at Rainbow Beach, a beautiful little town north of noosa. My partner lives there and I drive up as much as I can.
    For the time being I am stuck in Brisbane as I wouldn't move too far from my daughters daddy. Neither my partner nor I can move as our kids come first, but yeh.. In the right circumstances I'd move to Rainbow in a heartbeat.

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I would travel the globe until I found the prefect combination of climate/season. So I might spend Jan-mar in Brazil, Apr-sept in European summer in Europe, sept-Christmas in south-east Asian beaches... With the odd sojourn to the himalayas, andes, snow fields, new York etc etc bla bla bla

I mean, why limit yourself??!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Gothel View Post
    I would travel the globe until I found the prefect combination of climate/season. So I might spend Jan-mar in Brazil, Apr-sept in European summer in Europe, sept-Christmas in south-east Asian beaches... With the odd sojourn to the himalayas, andes, snow fields, new York etc etc bla bla bla

I mean, why limit yourself??!
    I like this reasoning lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jmansmum For This Useful Post:

Gothel  (13-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by JabenPaige View Post
    I love south of Forster. I would want to be within 30 mins of the beach but would also like a few acres to keep animals, have big shed etc
    There are some nice semi-rural areas around Forster. Pacific palms/smiths lake would be ideal for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rissy84 View Post
    I live and grew up here. I think it is nice, but a little average. I love Dunsborough or down south WA somewhere
    I'm from northern suburbs of Adelaide so mandurah is beautiful to me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Daylesford (vic) would be nice. Such a lovely little town, spent New Year's Eve there. Somewhere away from it all. I like warracknabeal too but probably too far away from family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Imsooverit View Post
    I love exactly where I live. A little beach town just north of Byron Bay. It has a "community" feel. First place I've ever lived with that feeling. We ride our bikes to school, the beach, into town and to the markets. Very relaxed (except during school holidays when the tourists come). Such a wonderful place.

I'm sure that Byron Bay house used to be a prize home. If not it is incredibly similar to one that was around a couple of years ago.
    I'm pretty sure you live where we want to! We live in NQ ATM and are planning our 'dream' home. More to pass the time of this summer heat than anything lol

Thanks
    Reviews

seems im very lucky as i have lived or am living in some of the most desired areas :-) have lived near foster, armidale, urunga and currently near Milton!! But i love merimbula <3<3<3

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I grew up in the Noosa hinterland and always loved it there and never thought id like anywhere else as much but recently moved to Paddington in Brisbane for dh's work and absolutely love it here. I can't believe how much dh and I love living in the city. We would of moved here ages ago if I had realised how good it was. It's a bit hot at the moment but we've got a great backyard, pool and a/c so we don't notice it that much.