+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Losing KG instead of TTC

Quote Originally Posted by rlpreston View Post
    Ohhhh I would love some popcorn right now!

Good on you for resisting! I hope to,or row is much better for you
    ^.^
    Thanks! So flippin happy it's Friday!

Good luck today! I'm sure you will have done well judging by your efforts! x

Thanks
    Reviews

Happy Friday everyone

Weigh in morning!

HEIGHT: 168cm
    WEIGHT STARTING: 81.9kg
    WEIGHT TODAY: 79.4kg
    TOTAL LOSS: 2.5kg
    % LOSS: 3.0%
    GOAL WEIGHT: Must get to 70kg for a normal BMI,would like to get to 60

In feeling great with the shakes, I really feel full and have not been craving sugar like I usually do I'm really surprised at how much I've lost already. It's a nice confidence boost but I know when It slows down I will have to stay focused, otherwise I will fall off the wagon completely.

Tomorrow night is my MIL's birthday so ill have to bet the temptation of party food. Wish me luck!

I hope you all have a nice weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

That is an amazing loss! Well done, U go girl

Thanks
    Reviews

Yay!!! That's fantastic!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thank you ladies. It feels good

I was at my heaviest weight, my lightest in the last 2 years was 75 so once I get under there I can celebrate that one.

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend

Thanks
    Reviews

Just wanted to pop in and say best of luck to all you ladies in your weight loss and baby journey.

I put on a lot of weight after my DD and I managed to drop 30kg in the last few months. My motivation was being comfortable again, keeping up with DD and having another baby.

I'm the lightest I've been in years, plus pregnant again.

It's well worth the hard work so I hope you all can keep up the motivation and reach your goals!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Losing KG instead of TTC

hi guys mind if I join??
    after complaining about my weight for years I finally decided to do something about it and joined a gym late last year. I actually really enjoy it but I realise I'm not going to see results unless I really start changing what I eat. we have been ttc no. 2 since July last year with no luck. my biggest hurdle is to quit takeout and soft drink so for the next month I'm on a take out ban. Hopefully with the support of you lovely hubbers I can get serious and not let myself down.

HEIGHT: 170 cms (roughly)
    WEIGHT STARTING: 98kgs
    WEIGHT TODAY:98kgs
    GOAL WEIGHT: short term 90, long term 85

CHALLENGES
    PHYSICALLY: going to the gym more times during the week. I go with my sister and currently it's twice a week sometimes 3 I'd like to go 4 times but with dd (2 yrs), part time work and having to work my gym sessions around when dp will be home to watch her makes finding available time difficult.

MENTALLY: STOP EATING JUNK!!!!

SHARE A LITTLE WIN: my win is basically just the fact I'm going to the gym and enjoying it. I'm self confessed very lazy and unmotivated I hate exercise in any form and really thought I'd struggle with working out so I'm very proud of myself in that respect.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks for the support BrissieGal

And hi melimum, the more the merrier! It really is great to see that others are facing the same challenges. It is great motivation to lose the weight just knowing that it can be done and others are doing it!

AFM, I celebrated my loss last week by eating cake at MIL's birthday :/ but that just means I'm going to run twice as hard on the treadmill tomorrow! (It was great cake btw, totally worth the extra running)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Losing KG instead of TTC

Just remember that it's more important what you eat over a week, not just a day - if you've over indulged or had a sweet treat, don't beat yourself up over it! You're far more likely to fall off the wagon if you do, so it's far better to enjoy something you really want and make up for it by being stricter the next day and of course upping your exercise.

Your body weight will fluctuate each day and during the day too, so try to weigh yourself at the same time and day. Personally I do my weigh in on a Monday morning, just after I've dried off from the shower-which helps me determine what my eating and exercise habits will be like for the week. If I've achieved my target for the previous week I know to keep going as is, if I haven't gotten there, then I know I need to step it up a bit.

I'm still enjoying my wine and food (the rustic french brie I had today was divine!) but I'm simply having less of it. I give myself smaller portions and stop before I feel full, then wait, if I still feel hungry I'll have a big glass of water and wait some more. Generally I get distracted after then and don't think about food until my next meal. I'm usually eating about every 5 hours to stop my blood sugar dropping too much and start looking for a quick high which leads to binging. You've got to be kind and honest with yourself when it comes to your relationship between food and your body.

My next step is fitting more exercise into my week now I'm feeling better. I don't plan on doing it every day, but even if I only manage a few walks, it's far better than the nothing I've been doing lately- so that's got to count for something

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using BubHub

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

rlpreston  (20-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Yum! Breaky today. : )
    Attached Images