+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Losing KG instead of TTC

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    It's amazing how much fruit and veg can cost. We are lucky as DHs dad is a butcher so we get out meat really cheap and it's gd quality. I hate grocery shopping so do it all online and have it delivered good way to budget too
    I agree with this, I always come in far below budget when I ordered online!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

66.1kg today, -.8 yay! The exercising must b helping. So busy this wk though, going to struggle to fit in 4 workouts but will try! Hp ur all havih a nice wk so far.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Great work channy!!! *high five*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Thanks how r u going MWL?

Thanks
    Reviews

Not bad! Enjoying the programme so far. DH is taking on no carbs for dinner and reducing portion sizes too. So it's nice to have extra support. I'm actually finding it easier than I thought. I'm not telling myself I can't have stuff ( like that apple tea cake I had at my coffee date) I'm just trying to make better choices overall.

Im being pretty flexible with the TF plan but probably following it 90% ATM. If I'm too strict on what I can and can't have i will crash and burn.

Finding smaller portions easier too. I'm actually not as hungry as I used to think I was. Must have just been eating mindlessly. I serve half of what I used to then wait 10min or so after I finish and every time I haven't gone back for more. Drinking a tonne of water and dropped my daily cordial with dinner, replaced it with lemon slices in water. Just as good. : )

Baby steps! Once I start seeing results I will probably step it up a bit too. I need to go to the gym today! Did a session on sat as well as went for a swim on sun. So need to keep moving.

No major cravings but I was so tempted to eat a piece of fruit toast yesterday. I didn't. *yay*

Thanks
    Reviews

Yeh I think that's the way to go, if ur too strict u can feel like u aren't enjoying ur life and quickly get over it. Keep up the gd wrk

Thanks
    Reviews

Tks channy! You too! ^.^

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Hey all, I'm doing alright. Been walking today, 40 mins with a 12kg baby on my back!

My eating has been poor- I blame af, all I want is sugar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    66.1kg today, -.8 yay! The exercising must b helping. So busy this wk though, going to struggle to fit in 4 workouts but will try! Hp ur all havih a nice wk so far.
    nice work!! what I would do to be 66 kg again.

Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    Not bad! Enjoying the programme so far. DH is taking on no carbs for dinner and reducing portion sizes too.
    portion sizes for me is huge. well the opposite really. I cut down my portions and dropped a bit but not plateaued (??sp) at 84-86kg. I was 84 but put on weight over the holidays. For me it is alcohol. I am going to try not to buy wine cause if I buy it I will drink it. Tis the Continental in me... hard shaking habits you were brought up with. Wine at lunch. Wine before dinner, one (at least ) at dinner, and maybe one after
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Hey all, I'm doing alright. Been walking today, 40 mins with a 12kg baby on my back!

12kg is awesome weight to be using (even if it is a cute baby) good walking!

My eating can be poor, I go from great to bad. Breakfast and dinner I find I am okay with, it is lunch at work, I never feel like eating what I pack.

Just finished first boot camp session for the year! 11 more to go in this lot. And I have PT once a week. Hopefully by the time I fall pregnant I will be at least under 80!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post

This was me last wk, I ate an entire packet of choc covered raspberries for lunch one day :0