+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Birdistheword is offline Frightened little child, bird is the word!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    PT after doing a night shift sucks. I fell off the food wagon (biscuits at work) but down to 80.8kgs... so excited for that 79 to pop up on the scales. 4.5kg loss! (5.39%)
    Last edited by Birdistheword; 03-02-2013 at 15:43.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Losing KG instead of TTC

Whoops I was naughty today went to a chocolate factory. Tomorrow is a new day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

2/1/13 starting weight: 103
    Current weight: 94.2!!!!!
    Loss so far: 8.8 kg's!!!
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

I'm still so motivated I jut have to keep myself in this headspace! Still almost 10 kg's to go to my first goal of 85kg.

Keep it up everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Hi ladies, I'm now TTC but last year I was in the same boat as many of you. I was overweight, had put on way more than my pre-pregnancy weight, felt depressed, low confidence, low self esteem and I actually dreaded starting ttc because (1) I felt so disgusted with my body and I didn't want to dtd with DH because of it, and (2) I was terrified of putting on even more weight after bub #2.

Height 163cm
    My starting weight was 75kg
    My goal weight was 55kg
    Current weight 60kg
    Weight loss to date 15kg

And I lost this weight in a period of 4 months (actually I lost it all in 13 weeks but then gained a few kgs when I went overseas for a month, then went back down to 60 after less than a week back home)...

Why am I telling you this? Because I know how you feel and I want you all to have the same sort of success as I did, and feel amazing about yourselves and give yourselves the best chance of successful ttc -

I've read on this thread that a lot of you have a physical goal of exercising most days of the week but haven't mentioned much about diet- well I spent years focusing on exercise and being a gym junkie and I still couldn't shift my weight unless I was on an extreme fad diet. Now I subscribe to one rule and everything else falls into place:

EAT CLEAN

If you eat clean food every day, cut out all processed food and sugar, and eat regularly (every 3 hrs) and start with a big protein filled breakfast and gradually reduce meal sizes through the day, drink lots of water, limit your carbs (but not cut them out - you need carbs like rye bread, quinoa, sweet potato), and drink a glass of water with 1/2 a lemon squeezed in every morning, you will 100% achieve your goals and much faster than you think - AND here's the kicker / you don't need to exercise!

Of course exercise is good for you but a lot of people make the mistake of working out really hard and then loading up on too much food or not eating enough and then going into starvation mode which basically means you store everything you eat as fat.

The other thing I highly recommend is using myfitnesspal to keep a record of all the food you've eaten. You can
    Also add your own meals and recipes and it will calculate your caloric intake, fat, sugar, protein etc.

If you want to really see awesome results, you should join ASHY BINES clean eating. Forget what the haters say, this pic is living proof that it works (the pics on the left were taken in april 2012 but i only started clean eating in october 2012). And the women on the forum are so motivational and supportive.

Good luck ladies, hope you all achieve your goals and get your bfp when you decide you are ready to start ttc xxx
    Attached Images
    Last edited by witherwings; 13-02-2013 at 22:25.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to witherwings For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (03-04-2014),Birdistheword  (15-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by witherwings View Post
    Hi ladies, I'm now TTC but last year I was in the same boat as many of you. I was overweight, had put on way more than my pre-pregnancy weight, felt depressed, low confidence, low self esteem and I actually dreaded starting ttc because (1) I felt so disgusted with my body and I didn't want to dtd with DH because of it, and (2) I was terrified of putting on even more weight after bub #2.

Height 163cm
    My starting weight was 75kg
    My goal weight was 55kg
    Current weight 60kg
    Weight loss to date 15kg

And I lost this weight in a period of 4 months (actually I lost it all in 13 weeks but then gained a few kgs when I went overseas for a month, then went back down to 60 after less than a week back home)...

Why am I telling you this? Because I know how you feel and I want you all to have the same sort of success as I did, and feel amazing about yourselves and give yourselves the best chance of successful ttc -

I've read on this thread that a lot of you have a physical goal of exercising most days of the week but haven't mentioned much about diet- well I spent years focusing on exercise and being a gym junkie and I still couldn't shift my weight unless I was on an extreme fad diet. Now I subscribe to one rule and everything else falls into place:

EAT CLEAN

If you eat clean food every day, cut out all processed food and sugar, and eat regularly (every 3 hrs) and start with a big protein filled breakfast and gradually reduce meal sizes through the day, drink lots of water, limit your carbs (but not cut them out - you need carbs like rye bread, quinoa, sweet potato), and drink a glass of water with 1/2 a lemon squeezed in every morning, you will 100% achieve your goals and much faster than you think - AND here's the kicker / you don't need to exercise!

Of course exercise is good for you but a lot of people make the mistake of working out really hard and then loading up on too much food or not eating enough and then going into starvation mode which basically means you store everything you eat as fat.

The other thing I highly recommend is using myfitnesspal to keep a record of all the food you've eaten. You can
    Also add your own meals and recipes and it will calculate your caloric intake, fat, sugar, protein etc.

If you want to really see awesome results, you should join ASHY BINES clean eating. Forget what the haters say, this pic is living proof that it works (the pics on the left were taken in april 2012 but i only started clean eating in october 2012). And the women on the forum are so motivational and supportive.

Good luck ladies, hope you all achieve your goals and get your bfp when you decide you are ready to start ttc xxx
    Wow well done u look amazing

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

witherwings  (14-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone keen to revive this thread?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleladybug View Post
    Anyone keen to revive this thread?
    Me me me!

Height: 163cms
    Starting weight: 62kgs
    Goal weight: 56kgs
    Weight loss so far: 0
    Weight loss%: 0

Physical challenges: none - I'm just a bit unmotivated.

Emotional challenges: I'm a major stress head! I suffer anxiety and am an emotional eater. I get into a vicious cycle of being stressed -> too tired to exercise -> no exercise so I might as well indulge -> I are too much, I feel crappy and fat -> I'm so tired - this is too hard blah blah blah.

I'm working on work life balance and coming off the pill has really helped my anxiety.

Small win: got to the gym 4 times last week and had great workouts!

Here's to our weightloss journey LittleLadyBug!!! What's your plan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Height - 160cm
    Starting weight - 104kg
    Current weight - 93kg
    Goal weight - 70kg
    Weight loss so far - 11kg
    Weight loss to go - 23kg

Physical challenges - I'm lazy when it comes to exercise, but even though i have a desk job i am pretty active before and after work. I do run on my mini trampoline for a minimum of 30 mins everyday though . I also use myfitnesspal and my fitbit!

Emotional challenges - i just love food lol! Even though i am overweight for my height i am very healthy, normal BP, normal thyroid, no diabetes etc.

I am off to the naturopath on Friday to get my vitamin levels etc checked and to start a pre-natal vitamin.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsKLM View Post
    Me me me!

Height: 163cms
    Starting weight: 62kgs
    Goal weight: 56kgs
    Weight loss so far: 0
    Weight loss%: 0

Physical challenges: none - I'm just a bit unmotivated.

Emotional challenges: I'm a major stress head! I suffer anxiety and am an emotional eater. I get into a vicious cycle of being stressed -> too tired to exercise -> no exercise so I might as well indulge -> I are too much, I feel crappy and fat -> I'm so tired - this is too hard blah blah blah.

I'm working on work life balance and coming off the pill has really helped my anxiety.

Small win: got to the gym 4 times last week and had great workouts!

Here's to our weightloss journey LittleLadyBug!!! What's your plan?
    Well done on getting to the gym!! I think its all about getting into a routine ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have started a new thread here

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=518978.