Default Losing KG instead of TTC

Quote Originally Posted by rlpreston View Post
    HEIGHT: 168cm
    WEIGHT STARTING: 81.9kg
    WEIGHT TODAY: 78.8kg
    TOTAL LOSS: 3.1kg
    % LOSS: 3.8%
    GOAL WEIGHT: Must get to 70kg for a normal BMI,would like to get to 60

So not as well as I thought this week but since I cheated for 2 full days I should be happy that I didn't gain any weight!

Good to see others doing so well too.
    Your definitely on the right track. Two steps forward and nothing back! Def better than going backwards! : )
    Hope this week brings more results for you. xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MadeWithLove For This Useful Post:

rlpreston  (26-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Gutsed myself today for Aust Day with BBQ food and salad. Got another BFN this month so I'm extremely emotional and that's when I over eat. I have half a block of chocolate in the fridge I'm trying not to eat lol
    Pretty sure you are allowed to drown your sorrows in chocolate every now and then. Just as long as you get back your focus tomorrow. One day of not so great choices won't ruin the rest of your week if you don't let it. xx

I'm sorry this wasn't your cycle too. Be kind to yourself.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MadeWithLove For This Useful Post:

rlpreston  (26-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by rlpreston View Post
    HEIGHT: 168cm
    WEIGHT STARTING: 81.9kg
    WEIGHT TODAY: 78.8kg
    TOTAL LOSS: 3.1kg
    % LOSS: 3.8%
    GOAL WEIGHT: Must get to 70kg for a normal BMI,would like to get to 60

So not as well as I thought this week but since I cheated for 2 full days I should be happy that I didn't gain any weight!

Good to see others doing so well too.
    Keep at it ur doing great

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

rlpreston  (26-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    Hmmm don't think Monday's weigh in is going to be great for me - eating shortbread cookies at 1am because you're still awake and super hungry isn't exactly conducive to weight loss And I'm starving again! Better find something a bit healthier for brekky...
    Don't let that get you down, life would be boring if we always followed the rules! I'm on optifast but I still get hungry in the middle of the night (I'm not sleeping well lately). Every time I think I am hungry I drink some water and distract myself.

Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Gutsed myself today for Aust Day with BBQ food and salad. Got another BFN this month so I'm extremely emotional and that's when I over eat. I have half a block of chocolate in the fridge I'm trying not to eat lol
    Ohhhh I miss chocolate! I've been appeasing my sweet tooth with coke zero. Not great for you but only has 1 calorie a can so better than what I would normally get into

Thanks
    Reviews

Thank you Channy and MWL - I shouldn't complain, I know it's better than nothing. It's hard knowing I could have done a bit better this week. Feels like wasted time. Can't wait to be fit and healthy again

Thanks
    Reviews

Girls looking for a chocolate fix? I found these amazing truffles at terry white pharmacy. They stock them for the TF programme. So flippin good. Doesn't taste 'diet' to me. But low carb, low salt, and lowish fat

Also I can pronounce most of the ingredients ... Always a plus to me!

They weren't super expensive and are rich so only have one or two at a time. So yummy. This plus a good cup of liquorice tea and I'm in sweet heaven (in moderation).
    : )

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi guys well just got back from a 10k walk and feeling so good but so tired. My In laws are away so I took the opportunity to take their dog for a walk, not sure who's more tired. Now for a nice fresh juice, and a nice dinner of sticky chicken and salad.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tully78 View Post
    Hi guys well just got back from a 10k walk and feeling so good but so tired. My In laws are away so I took the opportunity to take their dog for a walk, not sure who's more tired. Now for a nice fresh juice, and a nice dinner of sticky chicken and salad.
    Sounds like a great morning! It's bucketing down here so the poor poochies are stuck inside

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by tully78 View Post
    What's sticky chicken?

Thanks
    Reviews

I snacked on a lamington finger while it was cooking.. But I just made the nicest lunch. Slowly falling love with tofu. It was chilli ginger marinated and really nice warmed up in a salad with radishes, blanched beans and ricotta. : )

Focusing on the awesome healthy lunch.. Not the naughty pre lunch snack. : /