+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default early miscarriage

So I have had a early miscarriage or chemical pregnancy according to google
    I got a positive test before my period was due. In fact a few positive tests... the last one before I knew of our loss was taken on Monday and was such a strong positive and then on Wednesday (due date) I tested and it was BFN... followed by another BFN. followed by spotting and now today I am bleeding extremely heavy
    I am so devastated. We were so excited about expecting our third child. Daydreaming of being a family of five and talking about baby names etc. I feel so sad to have lost our tiny little poppy seed sized bubba. I know it was only 4 days of knowing I had a baby in my belly but it was enough time to love our unborn child.
    Has anyone else had experience with such early miscarriage? Did you go to the dr? I feel fine. A little cramping and heavy period.I am off to the dr Monday (was originally for positive preg test) so I wil get checked out then and ask q's. If you have experienced this.. did you ttc the next month? I would have only just been shy of 4weeks pregnant when we lost our bub. I really hope the next time we conceive we are lucky enough to have a sticky bubba. Although I am scared off testing early now before my period due date as I am scared it will happen again. Apparently lots of pregnancies are detected before period due date and then the pregnancy is over by the time the period is due
    I have faith that having two healthy chidren and two healthy pregancies in the past that our time will come soon but I am sure scared off testing early now
    Thanks for listening xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I don't have experience with early miscarriage, just one late... But just wanted to say I'm thinking of you and sending hugs!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

sunseeker  (11-01-2013)

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

With ivf I had a similar early miscarriage. It's just as devastating as any other.allow yourself to mourn for all the hopes and dreams you had when you say that first positive test.

Xox

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Allymumtobe For This Useful Post:

sunseeker  (11-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

I am very sorry for your loss

I also experienced this after TTC for a yr, DH & I were elated to finally have our BFP, sadly the HPTs kept getting lighter until I started bleeding.
    I was absolutely devastated
    We kept TTC & finally 6mths later I got another BFP.
    We are said to be more fertile after a miscarriage, so keep your head up.
    I hope you get your sticky baby soon xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to collz For This Useful Post:

sunseeker  (11-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Im so sorry for your loss. no matter how early it is devastating to be committed to a new life that does not eventuate.
    I just had a very similar thing happen. I found out very early but then AF showed up late an the tests turned neg. I hadn't made it to the GP yet so I cancelled my app and didn't bother.
    They say 50% of conceptions do not result in a live birth and many of these losses are very early.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rlpreston For This Useful Post:

sunseeker  (11-01-2013),tinkerbell83  (11-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: early miscarriage

I'm so sorry :-( I had an early Mc at 5w when we'd been ttc for 6 months. It was devastating. We did continue ttc after and got another bfp yesterday (5months later) that I'm praying is sticky . Don't worry if your cycles are a little out for a few months it's completely normal. Give yourself time to grieve. Big hugs hungry and gl xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LaDiDah For This Useful Post:

sunseeker  (11-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

thanks so much for the replies ladies.
    it's nice to just get it off my chest.
    my bleeding and cramping was awful yesterday but today things have settled down. I am not going to let it dishearten our ttc journey.
    thanks again. I am sosorry for all of your losses... its heart breaking losing a jelly bean.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LaDiDah View Post
    I'm so sorry :-( I had an early Mc at 5w when we'd been ttc for 6 months. It was devastating. We did continue ttc after and got another bfp yesterday (5months later) that I'm praying is sticky . Don't worry if your cycles are a little out for a few months it's completely normal. Give yourself time to grieve. Big hugs hungry and gl xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub
    thanks so much for your kind words and a massive congrats to you. sending lots of sticky baby dust your way x

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

I have experienced the same, a very early miscarriage at just over 4 weeks. It was still heartbreaking. Heavy bleeding but not that bad. We ttc straight away again and fell pregnant 4 weeks later, but had another miscarriage and lost pregnancy at 5w. We kept trying and fell pregnant again but had our 3rd miscarriage at 5w3d. This was probably the worst as I was further along losing it. I can't imagine losing one later than this, the cramps were unbearable and it was traumatic.

Finally fell pregnant for 4th time 5 months after the last miscarriage and I am now 30 weeks!
    Last edited by Lovable; 11-01-2013 at 17:31.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rlpreston View Post
    Im so sorry for your loss. no matter how early it is devastating to be committed to a new life that does not eventuate.
    I just had a very similar thing happen. I found out very early but then AF showed up late an the tests turned neg. I hadn't made it to the GP yet so I cancelled my app and didn't bother.
    They say 50% of conceptions do not result in a live birth and many of these losses are very early.
    I have read this too