+ Reply to Thread

Default stroller- for taller parents- please hear me out!

ok ok. I KNOW there are similar threads out there on strollers for taller parents, but please hear me out!

The thing is, most strollers for taller parents are kinda pricey. DD will be three in March. We're moving, so we're tossing up on leaving her Target stroller (baby club Saturn) behind. We paid $75 for it, but I don't see it on the Target website, so I'm not sure if they're available still.
    They fit our requirements- higher handles, room underneath for stuff, not too heavy. But they're not that great. (if you click the link it takes you to the reviews.) I want something that I can push around all day, quite easily.
    The Saturn wasn't great, but I get it- how great can a $75 be?

DP and I don't have any children planned within two years. So this stroller will basically just be for DD, and used for a year or two. We definitely do need it. I do have a baby carrier, but I don't want to carry DD, my lunch, my text books and her.

So yeah. I don't want to spend more then $200. We need it asap after we move as I'll be starting uni pretty soon, so I can't just sit back and wait for something decent to go on sale or to appear on gumtree. :/ Although I am looking, with my fingers crossed!

Any suggestions?

Brisbane North
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I know the Maclaren XR & XLR have height adjustable handles but these strollers are a bit pricey.. but... you can get one off ebay or gumtree for a good price. I also found baby jogger city mini's pretty good with the height of the handle bar too.

Default stroller- for taller parents- please hear me out!

We have the Maclaren Techno XLR which we bought in London when we went traveling.

We also have a BJ City Elite for our main pram, which we got online through eBay seller Buggiesforbabies

If you want something smaller than the city elite, I'd suggest the City Mini GT as it has the adjustable handle. Again, much better prices if you buy from US.

Oh, and I speak from height experience only. I am 177cm and DH is 205cm.