+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Weight loss shakes..

Quote Originally Posted by Alicia92 View Post
    Also, how long have you been on optislim for? How much weight have you lost so far? Thanks!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub
    Oh hahaha, now I feel like a goose, I'm on optiFast! But i think they are pretty much the same result. Do they have a coffee flavour? Optifast coffee is the best but I can't find it anywhere now.

I have only been back on it for a week but have already lost 1.5kg. I was on I t after my first dd in 2009/10 and lost 11kg in 3 months

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rlpreston For This Useful Post:

Alicia92  (14-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

I've tried isowhey shakes. I like them and they are good for you. I was 65 and went down to 56, but had a baby and now I'm 70 trying to get back down to 56! Have fallen off the wagon but am going to aim again and doing two shakes a day and one meal. And plenty of water in between!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Shakes are not ideal... It's a quick fix but doesn't teach you. Look into Body Trim - high protein, my husband does it & he has lost a lot of weight!

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lumi View Post
    Optifast program
    I was 128kgs
    Now I'm 65kgs.

Took a long time, but it was easy to stick too, my dr helped me and most drs know a lot about the optifast so he was happy to do weekly appointments with me to help me through.

I had tried and failed on all other shake diets but this one.
    I was suppose to have Lap Banding but my GP wanted me to try optifast first

Good luck!

Here are some of my weight loss pictures, I did optifast for 8 months then started following healthy eating once I had broken "Habbits"
    Attachment 30005
    ^ the first photo was just after I started loosing weight. The second photo is of me now.

Attachment 30006
    ^ the first photo was after a few months on the diet (no I wasn't pregnant )
    The second photo was me after I had finished optifast and went onto healthy eating.
    My hair was brown for a while, that is me in all the pictures
    Well done! You look amazing!

I tried Optifast and Tony Ferg but I just can't seem to stick to them. I am re starting (again) weight watchers. I have 50kgs to lose. It will take forever but I hope I stick to it.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Weight loss shakes..

Quote Originally Posted by rlpreston View Post
    Oh hahaha, now I feel like a goose, I'm on optiFast! But i think they are pretty much the same result. Do they have a coffee flavour? Optifast coffee is the best but I can't find it anywhere now.

I have only been back on it for a week but have already lost 1.5kg. I was on I t after my first dd in 2009/10 and lost 11kg in 3 months
    Awesome I can't wait to get started!
    Yeah I saw they had coffee flavour... come to think if it that's what I should have gotten because I have a coffee in the mornings and it could have been my brekkie shake! Doh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    i'm pretty sure i saw at the chemist warehouse a new optislim product called optislim rapid.. but when i looked at the calories it has it was only 96!! sounds extremely low!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alicia92 View Post
    Awesome I can't wait to get started!
    Yeah I saw they had coffee flavour... come to think if it that's what I should have gotten because I have a coffee in the mornings and it could have been my brekkie shake! Doh

Yeah, I find it a pain that you have to buy a whole box to try a new flavour too! My sister has just started too so at least we can get a few between us mix it up a little.

I will give you one tip, make sure you use VERY cold water, ice cold, even with some ice cubes if you can. These things taste terrible if they are even a little warm! I put ice in when I shake it

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Weight loss shakes..

Quote Originally Posted by rlpreston View Post
    Yeah, I find it a pain that you have to buy a whole box to try a new flavour too! My sister has just started too so at least we can get a few between us mix it up a little.

I will give you one tip, make sure you use VERY cold water, ice cold, even with some ice cubes if you can. These things taste terrible if they are even a little warm! I put ice in when I shake it
    Omg that's so funny you say that because the one I had this morning was terrible so I put ice in it and it was really good! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews

I started optislim today got 2 boxes for $55 chocolate and vanilla at My Chemist Warehouse. I am 83kg hoping to lose 20kgs. Good luck everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Areslil View Post
    I started optislim today got 2 boxes for $55 chocolate and vanilla at My Chemist Warehouse. I am 83kg hoping to lose 20kgs. Good luck everyone
    I bought mine last night from chemist warehouse and started today too I haven't been hungry but I've been in a foul mood since the afternoon so hoping I snap out of it by tomorrow. I got the chocolate and coffee flavour - I find them ok to drink but they taste a bit sweet for my liking.

I'm 74kgs/155cms and hoping to lose about 18kgs in total before we go overseas in July. I'm going to give this a go for 2 weeks first