+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Weight loss shakes..

Quote Originally Posted by Youngish87 View Post
    I have another question lol
    Do they taste bad? Or taste bad at the start but easy to get use to? Or they dont taste bad at all? Lol I have a pretty weak stomach since my ds came along and cant stomach werid smells or things taste really really bad.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub
    They don't taste horrible. I actually quite like it! Chocolate and Coffee are my favourite.

It's hard to explain, they don't taste like a real milkshake or anything, but not gag worthy! They have a kind of malt/vitaminy taste lol. My advice is though, make sure the water is extra cold and add a couple of ice cubes! Warm doesn't taste nice

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rlpreston For This Useful Post:

Youngish87  (12-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Has anyone used the Tony Ferguson ones? I just noticed they have a vegan option and are low GI as well.
    Atm i am doing a juice fast but these might be easier as i wouldn't have to watch my fruit intake.
    Hmm.. any feedback on them?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Minchi View Post
    I decided to go with Celebrity slim! got some tonight... see how i go!
    How have you been going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Used shakes to lose weight after each pregnancy. Works great if you stick to it and persist . Just remember to have really good nutrition still with your meals and snacks along with regular exercise. Didn't put weight back on and when you stop using it just make sure your input (food energy) equals your output (activity) to maintain. All the best. Have used a few different varieties.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumi View Post
    How have you been going?
    i've been a bit headachey but i think that's the norm when you start these kinda things hey?

find myself wishing i can eat nutella on toast! BUT... i haven't...........yet. lol.

Thanks
    Reviews

i've been a bit headachey but i think that's the norm when you start these kinda things hey?

find myself wishing i can eat nutella on toast! BUT... i haven't...........yet. lol.

Be sure to drink heaps of extra water!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rlpreston For This Useful Post:

GlitterFarts  (13-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    yep the first 3 days your detox-ing. Head aches are normal. It gets much better on day4.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Yes it's normal, just your body getting rid of all the toxins and generally feeling sluggish and crap as your body goes into a bit of shock as well.
    It will get better I promise

The first few days the cravings can really get to you! Keep going it sounds like you have done so well already.
    If you crave Nutella all week just keep telling yourself at the end of the week you can have a spoonful, once you get there you might not even feel like it, if you do still feel like it try and put it off until the next day and so on.

After I felt I had things under control and I wasn't afraid of going off track on my diet I started having a treat day once a week, just something small and something that had been on my mind all week.

We're all here for support, Somedays you can feel really motivated and others can feel difficult.
    You can do it

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lumi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    thanks ladies!! Nutella cravings gone! did not give in. nor did my dh eating maccas in front of me tempt me either. yay.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to GlitterFarts For This Useful Post:

Lumi  (14-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

thanks ladies!! Nutella cravings gone! did not give in. nor did my dh eating maccas in front of me tempt me either. yay.
    Woohoo!! that's great!
    It's good to hear you are feeling a bit better and the cravings seem to be going away