+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by River Song View Post
    It has not sent me crazy! I have been on it for 2 months now and I am fine. I know some people will be effected...but not all.

I make sure I eat sensibly...drink lots of water...stay in touch with my GP. I have lost 6 kg per month in the last 2 months...including my 2 week "plateau". I could prob lose more and faster...but I don't want to get off it and rebound. To me the most important bit is what happens when i come off it...I will maintain my weight from here on in, i have promised myself.

Make sure you go somewhere that stocks the "no name brand"...heaps cheaper
    Wonder if you can take them if your on antidepressants and anti psychotics?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Yay I've lost 3.2kgs this week !!!!
    Your doing soo well and have inspired me to do a better job

No more cold Milo's after dinner for me!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleigh View Post
    Anyways. I took my duromine at 7am. So only hour and a half ago. Feeling a bit shakey... Not sure if that has anything to do with it though. I do *feel* a bit more energenic but the kids slept at their nans last night and I do normally feel a bit more awake without the kids draining me. I swear they are energy sucking midgets haha
    I have to go pick them up in a bit so i hope Im ok to drive.....
    I had a binge last night. I feel sh!t today from doing so. Just had the hurta munchies and jelly wasnt enough
    I begged DP to buy me a kerbab and he refused, thats great but then I didnt get stopped getting something else I should be able to control myself. I hope these meds work other wise Im not going to be very good at this diet thing
    Hope the shakes pass

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokey Pokey View Post
    Wonder if you can take them if your on antidepressants and anti psychotics?
    Nope Neigther of them lol He was so worried about me having them because of my history but I hope it will be ok.

I love this not being hungry thing, its nice for a change. I feel a bit better now though, I went out with my mum and nan to do their food shopping and I have relaxed a bit from the initial hit. But its great. I dont feel lazy really, thats good coz I have to get stuff done for DSs birthday party tomorrow.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokey Pokey View Post
    That's great will power!

I caved last night and had a few hot chips
    that's ok, we all cave in every now and then!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GlitterFarts For This Useful Post:

Hokey Pokey  (26-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nope Neigther of them lol He was so worried about me having them because of my history but I hope it will be ok.

I love this not being hungry thing, its nice for a change. I feel a bit better now though, I went out with my mum and nan to do their food shopping and I have relaxed a bit from the initial hit. But its great. I dont feel lazy really, thats good coz I have to get stuff done for DSs birthday party tomorrow.

that's great so far! yay! let us know how u progress.

it's raining all weekend. darn this weather! but hey, least our burnt grass is gonna look brand new in a few days.

Thanks
    Reviews

Didn't think so

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by Cleigh; 27-01-2013 at 10:03. Reason: Deleted

Thanks
    Reviews
    Never mind that last post, think we had a troll last night lol

So I had trouble sleeping last night, but I did still get enough sleep in. I loved waking up and not feeling tierd. I even jumped on the cross trainer. However I didnt stay on for long because I forgot my shoes and my feet were killing me. I will remember tomorrow or tonight to put shoes on. But I truely felt like I could go for ages on there.
    DP was incharge of dinner last night as I was mowing the lawn out back. He ordered PIZZA Luckily he only got the one for him and the kids to share and I stayed out back while they ate lol I grabbed and piece of crust though later on at night other than that I was very good and didnt have anything naughty. I got paid early this week (next weeks pay) because of the public holiday, and I need to buy a few birthday pressants for DS today and then food for the party. Im hoping I will have enough money left for food shopping next week I will be buying some healthy snacks for me for when I crave food.
    Feeling really good though.
    How you doing Hokey Pokey?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh did we have a troll? What did I miss

I am still weighing the same tomorrow I may go down even if 100gms lol..