+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ok so back from the doctors and with a packet of 30mg. We had a really good talk, and I really like this doctor... Maybe it helped him see my view because he was a chubba too lol (very good looking very dark skinned man and bald lol so he made me very flustered lol) Anywhooo.... Thank you for all the replies. I have done quite a bit of research on it and Im well aware of the effects it *might* have. One thing he was worried about is my history of depression but I assured him that I have a great support network if it all goes downhill.
    I was also talking to the girl at the chemist who is on it and she says she takes it every second day because it made her a bit edgy lol
    On the drive home I started getting so nervous about taking it (tomorrow), its one thing to read and hear about everyones experiences but its just made me nervous lol.

I was quite happy though, that I was weighed at the doctors and HAVE lost something since starting this shake diet, so that was a nice suprise. I will be writing out a eating/drinking/exercise plan. I told the doc that I really just want this as a kick start and I need it to help get me into an exercise routine because Im very much so lacking in the motivation and need something to help me past the pains (???) of begining.... Yeah I dont know if that makes sense. I took his card and told him I will be back to see him because Im very greatful and would love to have him help me through this.

So $118 dollars later, here I am. Nervous as hell but excited!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cleigh For This Useful Post:

GlitterFarts  (25-01-2013),Hokey Pokey  (25-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another tip is to take it early in the morning so it has less chance of messing with your sleep. Several people were taking it at 5-6am.
    Good luck. Will be interested to see how you go. Im hoping to start mine when DD goes back to school.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amira View Post
    Another tip is to take it early in the morning so it has less chance of messing with your sleep. Several people were taking it at 5-6am.
    Good luck. Will be interested to see how you go. Im hoping to start mine when DD goes back to school.
    Yup. Already heared that... though I really would like to see if it would effect my sleep... Nothing can stop me sleeping hahaha I will for sure be keeping everyone up to date

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleigh View Post
    Ok so back from the doctors and with a packet of 30mg. We had a really good talk, and I really like this doctor... Maybe it helped him see my view because he was a chubba too lol (very good looking very dark skinned man and bald lol so he made me very flustered lol) Anywhooo.... Thank you for all the replies. I have done quite a bit of research on it and Im well aware of the effects it *might* have. One thing he was worried about is my history of depression but I assured him that I have a great support network if it all goes downhill.
    I was also talking to the girl at the chemist who is on it and she says she takes it every second day because it made her a bit edgy lol
    On the drive home I started getting so nervous about taking it (tomorrow), its one thing to read and hear about everyones experiences but its just made me nervous lol.

I was quite happy though, that I was weighed at the doctors and HAVE lost something since starting this shake diet, so that was a nice suprise. I will be writing out a eating/drinking/exercise plan. I told the doc that I really just want this as a kick start and I need it to help get me into an exercise routine because Im very much so lacking in the motivation and need something to help me past the pains (???) of begining.... Yeah I dont know if that makes sense. I took his card and told him I will be back to see him because Im very greatful and would love to have him help me through this.

you crack me up! Sexy dr hey

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hokey Pokey For This Useful Post:

Cleigh  (25-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

hope it all goes well!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to GlitterFarts For This Useful Post:

Cleigh  (25-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My sweet tooth is kicking in. We have cans of coke and sprite in the fridge for a party on Sunday, I reached for a sprite but at last second grabbed water instead >< I have diet jelly in there, so might make some of that and see if it helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My sweet tooth is kicking in. We have cans of coke and sprite in the fridge for a party on Sunday, I reached for a sprite but at last second grabbed water instead >< I have diet jelly in there, so might make some of that and see if it helps.
    good idea i made corned beef tonight... and dh was having hot chips with his... i didn't even want any!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to GlitterFarts For This Useful Post:

Hokey Pokey  (26-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minchi View Post
    good idea i made corned beef tonight... and dh was having hot chips with his... i didn't even want any!
    Woo hoo! Great will power Im really hanging to try these tablets though, Im so tierd and really hope they help with energy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo hoo! Great will power Im really hanging to try these tablets though, Im so tierd and really hope they help with energy.
    ooh definately will help with energy. im yet to meet/hear of a person who didn't have energy on these. I do agree with taking them early as... or it can be a looong night of tossing and turning in bed. hehe.

Dr at hospital said looks like i was allergic to them. damn. but on the flip side, all that vomiting made me lose 6kg's almost instantly. i took them from mon - wed or thursday, can't remember, and on friday to monday i was sick as a dog.. went back to work skinnier.. everyone gave me the strangest looks because i had lost so much so quickly and they were suprised.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That would be... well good and bad haha

Fingers crossed they dont do that to me lol